***UPDATED*** Additional picks came in so I went back and adjusted. Back for one final time this NFL season. With four games this week, the list is trimmed down so choose your players wisely. Two games feature Vegas totals of over 50 with the Cowboys/Pack checking in at 52.5 being the highest. By paying up for some of the stars this weekend, you’ll have to search for some value. I think the Consensus does a solid job this week of offering up those value selections. Good luck!!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Dak Prescott (12x) – Dak is the top QB from the experts and why not? He’s the cheapest starter outside of Alex Smith and should provide some solid numbers as this game has the higest total on the board. The Packers allowed the 7th most DFS points to QBs this season.
- Matt Ryan (7x) – The Falcons offense has been explosive all season thanks to Matty Ice. I like this play as I think he likely goes underowned due to the reputation of the Seahawks defense. Threw for 38 TDs and only 7 INTs during the regular season.
- Russell Wilson (6x) – The Falcons allowed the 2nd most DFS points to QBs this year. Wilson is effecient but not flashy. Has not thrown an INT since week 15.
- Aaron Rodgers (4x) – Rodgers is as hot as any QB we’ve seen in the past decade. He’s the highest priced QB on the board and by a wide margin considering the small slate. Safe cash game play.
- Alex Smith (4x) – Smith would seem to be the outlier this week but he’s a really nice value play. He scored 23+ DK points in each of the last two regular season games. The weather might be dicey in KC this weekend so check that before inserting him into a lineup.
- Le’Veon Bell (10x) – You can play Bell and feel great about it. Of course, if you play him, you’ll be searching for value in other spots due to his astronomical cost. As I said, the weather could be bad so maybe the Steelers keep it on the ground even more than usual.
- Devonta Freeman (8x) – Fantastic value on this play at $5,900 on DK. Freeman’s use in the redzone is high and he has the ability to catch passes.
- Dion Lewis (7x) – Received double-digit carries in each of the last three games. He has not found the endzone one time this year though.
- Ezekiel Elliott (6x) – The Packers run defense has been great this year but Zeke isn’t your normal, run-of-the-mill running back. He’ll get a load of carries and the Cowboys should move the ball through the air which creates redzone opps for Zeke.
- Tevin Coleman (4x) – Similar to Freeman, he’s another nice value play with upside. Many folks will stray away from Falcons offensive players due to the Seahawks rep.
- Thomas Rawls (3x) – Coming off a monster game last week in the Wildcard Round. The Falcons allowed the 4th most DFS points to RBs this season.
- LaGarrette Blount (3x) – A late add to our Consensus with the rewrite. Still seeing the bulk of the redzone carries and the Pats should put up plenty of points on Saturday.
- James White (3x) – Another late add that rounds out the three-headed Pats backfield. A threat catching passes.
- Spencer Ware (3x) – The final late addition is Ware. He has not scored a TD since week 13.
- Davante Adams (9x) – He has four TDs in the last three games. With Jordy Nelson officially ruled out, Adams will take over a larger role in the offense.
- Julian Edelman (8x) – Edelman had double-digit targets in six of the final seven regular season games. He’s the known commodity for targets/touches in that Pats offense. Potential for a blowout here could limit the damage done through the air by the offense.
- Dez Bryant (8x) – Dez caught it! He did! Moving on, Dez should see solid production against a Packers defense that allowed the 2nd most DFS points to WRs this season. He’s a nice play at only $6,600 on DK.
- Jeremy Maclin (7x) – Maclin is cheap and I really love him as a value play this week. Apparently, I’m not the only one..ha! Has not caught a TD since week 8.
- Paul Richardson (6x) – He made one of the best catches I’ve ever seen last week. Continues to work himself into the offense more. The Falcons will put up points which could leave the Seahawks in a position to throw the ball more.
- Julio Jones (6x) – Jones seems to be healthy now which is great news for the Falcons. He will see the bulk of the targets on Saturday in what could be a sneaky shootout.
- Antonio Brown (5x) – If you want Brown or Bell this weekend, you’re going to have to skimp in other areas due to their price. He caught 5 balls for 124 yards and two TDs last week.
- Doug Baldwin (4x) – Baldwin is the 3rd highest priced WR on DK this week which seems crazy…but then you look at his production. He caught 11 balls for 104 yards and a TD last week.
- Mohamed Sanu (4x) – Sanu is a value option at $4K on DK. He caught 59 balls and 4 TDs this season.
- Jermaine Kearse (4x) – Kearse swoops in as a late addition in a big way. He’s a very nice pivot from Richardson and has had a lot of playoff success in the past.
- Terrance Williams (4x) – Williams is priced just above the minimum in a game where he could put up some numbers. He scored twice in the final four games of the season. At that price, he’s a nice option.
- Tyreek Hill (4x) – Hill became the breakout star in the NFL this season. He can do it rushing, receiving and in the return game.
- Randall Cobb (3x) – I expect his ownership to be sky high after last week and his price not jumping up tremendously. Nelson is out and Cobb caught three TDs last Sunday in his absence. He’s a cheaper option if you’re looking for exposure to the Packers offense without paying through the nose.
- Cole Beasley (3x) – A late addition to our Consensus, Beas has been a consistent target for Dak all season long.
- Jared Cook (10x) – The Cowboys allowed the most DFS points to TEs this season. Caught 5 balls on 9 targets for 48 yards last week.
- Jason Witten (7x) – Cheap and reliable don’t normally go together but it does with Witten. Has only caught three balls in the last two games but sat much of the season finale. He’s the 7th highest priced TE this week so I’ll take a chance on him.
- Travis Kelce (6x) – He’s expensive but he might be worth it. Kelce topped 1,100 yards receiving this year and is Alex Smith’s go-to guy.
- Jimmy Graham (5x) – There’s a significant dropoff from the highest priced TE (Kelce) to the 2nd highest (Graham). He’s a nice top-tier TE option without having to pay up so much to grab Kelce.
- No Players
- New England Patriots (11x) – The Pats face Brock Osweiler this week at home. This game should be a blowout. Be wary of garbage time points from the Texans though which would reduce the point total for the Pats DST.
- Atlanta Falcons (6x) – Still without Desmond Trufant this week. I think this game could turn high-scoring.
- Kansas City Chiefs (3x) – The Chiefs have provided some large DFS scores for a defense thanks to several defensive scores and Tyreek Hill.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.