An odd split slate on DraftKings tonight as there is not a complete 8-gamer. There is a slate featuring the six early games and then another featuring the two late ones. That being said, we will focus only on the six early games of NBA action tonight. In the six games, there is a massive divide of Vegas totals. Three have totals of 208 or less (Wolves/Pacers, Bucks/Hornets, Heat/Pistons) while three have totals of 222.5+ (Suns/Hawks, Sixers/Nets, Warriors/Rockets). Odd slates and extreme total splits could make for an interesting night…is there a full moon? If you’re looking for a game to stack, then go Rockets/Warriors. Best of luck!
Don’t forget to sign up for our premium membership so you can get all we have to offer. Well worth the $9.99 monthly investment.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Also listed projected ownership percentages for Cash and GPP leagues to help determine which players will be the chalk and which players could be a good, low-owned contrarian play.
Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (10x) – 28% Cash / 23% GPP – KAT is coming off his worst game in awhile on Saturday. He’ll bounceback against the Pacers tonight.
- Ish Smith (10x) – 35% / 26% – It appears that Ish is the PG now in Detroit. That’s good because he’s still way underpriced and hits value. I’d expect his ownership numbers to be a bit higher than our projected numbers.
- Taurean Prince (10x) – 45% / 30% – Prince gets big minutes when the Hawks are depleted. He’s coming off a 17 point, 6 rebound game.
- Ersan Ilyasova (10x) – 35% / 26% – Same as Prince, Ilyasova takes on a much bigger load when needed. He grabbed 18 rebounds his last time out.
- James Harden (9x) – 23% / 20% – Harden is an automatic double-double, if not triple-double, nightly. Averaging 36ppg, 12.2apg and 8.6rpg in the last five. Is averaging a triple-double in two games vs the Warriors this year.
- Dennis Schroder (8x) – 21% / 19% – In the last four, Schroder is posting 22.5ppg, 6.8apg and 3.8rpg.
- Brook Lopez (8x) – 22% / 19% – In two games against the Sixers this season, Lopez has posted 24ppg, 5.5rpg and 5apg. How this dude doesn’t get more boards is crazy!
- Dwight Howard (8x) – 21% / 19% – Howard has six straight double-doubles and 8 in his last 9 games.
- Eric Gordon (7x) – 19% / 16% – Gordon is posting 15.6ppg in the last five outings.
- Stephen Curry (7x) – 16% / 15% – Curry has two straight double-doubles. Over the last five games, he’s posting 23.2ppg and 8.4apg.
- Jeremy Lin (7x) – 19% / 16% – Over the last three games, Lin is averaging 15.3ppg and 5.3apg.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (7x) – 16% / 15% – He’s found his groove again over the last four. During that stretch, he’s putting up 27.5ppg, 10.8rpg and 4.3apg.
- TJ Warren (7x) – 17% / 16% – Coming off a 21 point, 10 rebound double-double. Has been hampered a bit by injuries lately.
- Draymond Green (7x) – 17% / 16% – Has only scored in double-digits in two of his last eight games. Of course, he stuffs the stat sheet so points isn’t the end all, be all for Draymond.
- Tim Hardaway, Jr. (6x) – 15% / 14% – When he is relied upon to score, he usually delivers. Scoring 20.6ppg in the last five.
- Richaun Holmes (6x) – 15% / 14% – Holmes has two double-doubles in the last four games. Averaging 13.5ppg and 7.8rpg over that stretch.
- Lou Williams (6x) – 15% / 14% – He just spots up and waits for Harden to throw him the ball…and it’s working well! Coming off a 31 point game where he hit 7-8 from three.
- Devin Booker (6x) – 15% / 14% – Devin Booker scored 70 points last Friday night! 70! He came back to earth with 23 points on Sunday.
- Robert Covington (6x) – 15% / 14% – Over the last five games, Covington is averaging 15.2ppg and 6.6rpg.
- Andrew Wiggins (5x) – 12% / 12% – Wiggins is scoring 22ppg over the last ten.
- Dario Saric (5x) – 11% / 11% – Saric has a solid 32 point, 10 rebound game on Friday. He’s posting 18.8ppg and 6.6rpg in the last five.
- Clint Capela (5x) – 12% / 12% – Capela has posted 16ppg and 8rpg in two matchups vs the Warriors this year.
- Cody Zeller (5x) – 12% / 12% – Zeller has been solid of late. In the last five games, he’s putting up 14.6ppg and 6.8rpg.
- Trevor Ariza (5x) – 12% / 12% – Ariza had a solid 24-6-6 line against the Thunder on Sunday.
- Shawn Long (5x) – 19% / 14% – Minutes have increase and so have numbers. In the last three, he’s posting 15.3ppg and 7.7rpg.
- TJ McConnell (5x) – 12% / 12% – Nice value, punt option. Posting 8.4ppg and 7.2apg in the last five.
- Tyler Ulis (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Klay Thompson (4x) – 9% / 10%
- Gorgui Dieng (4x) – 9% / 9%
- James Johnson (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Kris Dunn (3x) – 10% / 8%
- Andre Iguodala (3x) – 7% / 8%
- Paul George (3x) – 6% / 8%
- Nicolas Batum (3x) – 6% / 8%
- Alan Williams (3x) – 7% / 8%
- Andre Drummond (3x) – 6% / 8%
- Nik Stauskas (3x) – 10% / 8%
- Monta Ellis (3x) – 10% / 8%
Hope you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok