Nascar – April 17 Bristol – Consensus picks
This week we gathered picks from twelve (12) experts from around the industry. Some are pay picks, some are freely available and we consolidate them into our consensus picks.
Experts we used this week :
(Heavy.com has been removed due to inactivity, Sportsgrid, Rotocurve, and DailyFantasySportsRankings.com didn’t have picks available this week). DailyRoto.com was added this week.
|Rotogrinders – StevieTPFL|
|FoxSports (Chad Robb)|
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
Our top consensus play has been on fire and has been a MUST for any lineup. This week, we have something amazing: Ricky Stenhouse, Jr is our top play. First time an elite salary was not our top play.
- Ricky Stenhouse, Jr (10x) – Super Value! 3 of last 4 races here has finished in the top 6.
- Kyle Busch (9x) – 4 straight top 5 finishes. #Winning. What is there to say, ON FIRE!
- Joey Logano (7x) – Won two of last 3 races here and should be in top 5
- Matt Kenseth (7x) – Won two of last 5 here and has led 500 laps here since joining Gibbs
- Carl Edwards (6x) – 3 of last 4 in top 7. Another Joe Gibbs racer, should finish high this week.
- Kyle Larson (4x)
- Ty Dillon (4x)
- Jamie McMurray (3x)
- Clint Bowyer (3x)
- Kevin Harvick (3x)
- Ryan Newman (3x)
- Ryan Blaney (3x)
Good luck everyone!