I had some issues earlier, so here’s the abbreviated version.
- Strokes Gained: Tee-to-Green
- Strokes Gained: Putting
- Birdie or Better %
- Par 4 Scoring
- Bogey or Worse %
- Proximity from 100-125 Yards
- Dustin Johnson $11900 – Best combo of form and course history in the field.
- Zach Johnson $10500 – 5th here last year, flying under the radar.
- Charl Schwartzel $10100 – My favorite non-DJ or Spieth option. Solid CH + stats/form.
- Marc Leishman $9500 – Good price, capable of winning, solid CH & stats.
- Jason Dufner $9100 – Great CH, having a decent year.
- Danny Lee $8600 – Playing well, two top-20s in four tries at Bryon Nelson, lives in Irving, TX.
- Bryson DeChambeau $8300 – He can’t miss every cut.
- Charles Howell III $8200 – The CHIII herd is thinning, and now is a good time to hop on.
- Scott Piercy $8000 – In four Nelson starts, he’s finished 140th, 26th, 15th, 5th. He’s trending towards a victory here, and tweeted he believes he can win this tournament.
- Keegan Bradley $7900 – Little worried about his putter, but he is the course horse.
- Jonas Blixt $7700 – Good combo of form and CH.
- John Huh $6900 – Like his upside at this price.
- Alex Cejka $6800 – Playing great, good price, been okay here in the past.
- Martin Piller $6500 – Ranks near the top of the field over the past 12 weeks in terms of birdie rate, par 4 scoring, bogey avoidance, and proximity from 100-125 yards. My favorite value play.
- Steve Marino $5700 – If you need a $5k golfer, Marino has some solid course history.
If you have any questions, just shoot me a tweet @oreo_jenkins. Thanks, and good luck!