Only a 10-game “main” slate this week with six teams on bye and games on Thursday night, Sunday morning in London and Monday night. While that narrows the choices this week the experts still have plenty of great options to recommend with a few potential high scoring games and some injuries to open up some strong value plays. Hard to believe we are almost halfway through the NFL regular season already.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Jameis Winston (13x) – 27% Cash / 14% GPP – Reasonably priced facing the Raiders who have allowed an average of over 300 passing yards and almost 2 TDs per game this season.
- Aaron Rodgers (7x) – 6%/ 10% – Small road underdog in a game with the highest Vegas total coming off a game where he threw 56 times.
- Matt Ryan (6x) – 5% / 7% – Has averaged 370 passing yards and 2+ TD in three home starts this season, will be a home in the game with the highest Vegas total this week.
- Drew Brees (6x) – 5% / 7% – Always worth consideration at home even against a good defense like the Seahawks this week.
- Russell Wilson (5x) – 4% / 6% – Hasn’t thrown a TD pass in two straight games but a trip to New Orleans to face the Saints defense should solve that problem.
- Brock Osweiler (5x) – 4% / 6% – It is all about the matchup against the Lions who have allowed the most points to opposing QBs this season.
- Andrew Luck (5x) – 4% / 6% – Averaging almost 350 passing yards and 2+ TDs in his three home games this season playing in one of the highest Vegas totals of the week against the Chiefs.
- Tom Brady (4x) – 3% / 5% – Always seems to lit up the Bills on the road averaging 368 yards and 3+ TD per game over the last five years in Buffalo.
- Derek Carr (4x) – 3% / 5% – Has a 13:3 TD:INT ratio this season through seven games and could be in a shootout this week in a pick’em game with a high Vegas total in Tampa.
- Tyrod Taylor (3x) – 2% / 4% – Has a high floor due to his running ability and might have to throw a lot this week to keep up with the Patriots.
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (3x) – 2% / 4% – Potential bounce back game in his return to the starting lineup against the Browns who have allowed the second-most fantasy points to QBs this season.
- Devontae Booker (16x) – 66% / 36% – The chalkiest play on the slate with the CJ Anderson injury, his cheap salary, and a favorable matchup against the Chargers.
- Devonta Freeman (12x) – 46% / 24% – With Tevin Coleman out, Freeman will see an increase in touches but they will come against a Packers defense that has allowed the fewest points to opposing RBs this season.
- David Johnson (11x) – 32% / 19% – Has posted at least 111 total yards and three receptions in every game this season, very high floor and ceiling every week.
- Spencer Ware (11x) – 32% / 19% – With Jamaal Charles limited, Ware should get all the touches he can handle against a weak Colts run defense.
- Jacquizz Rodgers (9x) – 23% / 17% – Averaging 31 touches over his last two games and should see similar volume again this week against the Raiders who have allowed the ninth-most fantasy points to opposing
- Christine Michael (7x) – 17% / 13% – Facing a Saints run defense that has allowed 11 rushing TDs in six games.
- Ezekiel Elliott (5x) – 6% / 7% – Coming off a bye and has proven he can pile up yardage on anyone with four straight games over 134 rushing yards.
- LeGarrette Blount (3x) – 4% / 5% – Has scored a rushing TD in three straight games facing a Bills defense that has allowed over one rushing TD per game this season.
- James White (3x) – 4% / 5% – Has been much more involved in the offense since Brady returned.
- Lamar Miller (3x) – 4% / 5% – Miller only has one rushing TD this season and faces a Lions team that has not allowed a RB rushing touchdown this season. Watch injury report as he could be a game-time decision.
- Mike Evans (16x) – 58% / 30% – The most selected WR for the second straight week with another favorable matchup against the Raiders who have allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to opposing
- Julio Jones (14x) – 43% / 23% – Viable option every week, especially at home against the injury-riddled Packers secondary in a game with the highest Vegas total of the week.
- Ty Montgomery (13x) – 42% / 22% – Has 10 receptions with over 100 total yards in back-to-back weeks.
- Randall Cobb (9x) – 20% / 14% – Three straight weeks with double-digit targets in the high volume Packers passing attack but currently questionable for Sunday’s game, monitor the injury report.
- TY Hilton (7x) – 14% / 12% – Getting 9-12 targets every week which could change with Donte Moncrief back this week especially in the red zone.
- Michael Thomas (6x) – 10% / 11% – Has provided solid production at a cheap price all season but has a tough matchup against the Seahawks this week.
- Brandon Marshall (6x) – 10% / 11% – Primary target in the Jets passing game for Fitzpatrick against a Browns defense that allowed 10 TD to wide receivers this season (tied for third most).
- DeAndre Hopkins (6x) – 10% / 11% – Target volume has increased each of the last two weeks but is competing for targets with Will Fuller back to full health. The injury status of Lions’ Darius Slay could be key.
- Davante Adams (4x) – 6% / 8% – Coming off huge 13-132-2 stat line on 16 targets. Could be in for another big day in projected high-scoring
- Golden Tate (4x) – 6% / 8% – Will the expected return of Theo Riddick and Eric Ebron effect his targets?
- Terrelle Pryor (4x) – 6% / 8% – Working through a hamstring injury but will get a favorable matchup against the Jets if he plays.
- Quincy Enunwa (3x) – 5% / 7% – Had a big play last week, but targets have been down the last couple of games.
- Will Fuller (3x) – 5% / 7% – Back to full strength and gets a favorable matchup against the Lions weak pass defense.
- Amari Cooper (3x) – 5% / 7% – Big game potential but too inconsistent for Cash games most weeks.
- Doug Baldwin (3x) – 5% / 7% – Only 2 TD receptions through six games this season after scoring career-high 14 last year. This would be a good week to find the end zone again against Saints defense.
- Demaryius Thomas (3x) – 5% / 7% – Has 10 targets in back-to-back weeks.
- Larry Fitzgerald (3x) – 5% / 7% – Has at least five receptions in every game this season.
- Mohamed Sanu (3x) – 5% / 7% – Cheaper option to get exposure to the Falcons passing game.
- Jimmy Graham (12x) – 18% / 18% – Returns to New Orleans to face former team in projected high-scoring affair.
- Jack Doyle (10x) – 13% / 13% – Will continue to see high snap counts and targets with Dwayne Allen out again this week.
- CJ Fiedorowicz (8x) – 11% / 11% – Has at least seven targets in each of his last three games and faces a Lions defense that has allowed a league-worst 7 TD to opposing tight ends this season.
- Gary Barnidge (7x) – 10% / 10% – Has at least 57 yards in each of his last five games and could see a production bump with Josh McCown back at QB.
- Rob Gronkowski (5x) – 6% / 7% – Has at least 93 yards in each of his last three games and has averaged 105 yards and 1 TD per game in his last four games in Buffalo.
- Cameron Brate (4x) – 5% / 6% – Faces Raiders defense that has allowed the fifth-most points to opposing TE this season.
- Antonio Gates (3x) – 4% / 5% – Targets have been on the rise over the last three games since returning from injury.
- Travis Kelce (3x) – 4% / 5% – Only three targets in each of the last two games but capable of a big game if Chiefs get into a shootout with Colts.
- Denver Broncos (5x) – 11% / 9% – Facing Chargers team that has allowed 17 sacks and 15 turnovers through seven games.
- Kansas City Chiefs (5x) – 11% / 9% – Facing Colts offense that has allowed 25 sacks and three defensive scores this season.
- New York Jets (5x) – 11% / 9% – Travel to Cleveland to face Browns team that has allowed an average of three sacks per game.
- Arizona Cardinals (5x) – 11% / 9% – Cardinals have registered 20 sacks and forced 14 turnovers through seven games.
- New England Patriots (4x) – 7% / 7% – Face the Bills on the road possibly without their top offensive weapon LeSean McCoy.
- Houston Texans (3x) – 4% / 4% – Facing Lions team that has been sacked 18 times in seven games.
- Seattle Seahawks (3x) – 4% / 4% – Facing Saints team that like to put the ball up in the air increasing chances for sacks and turnovers.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash!