As of posting time, we have a few usual suspects that have yet to post picks so the numbers may look a little low. I held out as long as I could but need to get this thing up so you guys can start building those winning lineups. As always, be sure to check out our NFL Expert Standings. Best of luck!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Derek Carr (7x) – 7% Cash / 9% GPP – Carr gets a vulnerable Panthers pass defense. He’s coming off a three TD game in Mexico on Monday night.
- Drew Brees (7x) – 7% / 9% – Brees has eight TD passes in the last three games. He faces off against a Rams defense that is pretty salty.
- Tom Brady (6x) – 6% / 7% – Brady had four TD passes last week. Per the usual, he’s the top priced passer on the board.
- Carson Palmer (5x) – 4% / 6% – Palmer is a nice value play against the Falcons this week, who have allowed the most DFS points to opposing QBs.
- Rusell Wilson (5x) – 4% / 6% – Wilson has not put up less than 25 points on DK in the last three games. The Bucs have allowed the 4th most DFS points to opposing QBs.
- Eli Manning (4x) – 3% / 5% – Eli has nine TD passes in the last three games. He’s facing the Browns and they allow a ton of DFS points through the air.
- Cam Newton (4x) – 3% / 5% – Cam played awful last Thursday in a win against the Saints. He gets his shot at redemption on the road in Oakland.
- Colin Kaepernick (4x) – 3% / 5% – Kaep has been a nice value play for the last month. He has 19+ DK points in three straight weeks.
- Marcus Mariota (3x) – 2% / 4% – Mariota’s price has skyrocketed. He’s the 2nd highest priced QB on the board on DK but he’s been putting up great numbers.
- Jay Ajayi (12x) – 48% / 28% – The Niners allow the most DFS points to RBs and Ajayi is having himself a fine season.
- David Johnson (9x) – 22% / 16% – Johnson got back over the 100-yard mark last week. He gets the Falcons defense who has allowed the 2nd most DFS points to RBs.
- Thomas Rawls (9x) – 22% / 16% – With Christine Michael gone and CJ Prosise hurt, Rawls will be the bellcow in the Seattle backfield.
- Melvin Gordon (8x) – 20% / 15% – Gordon scores touchdowns and a lot of them. He has topped the 36 point mark on DK in two of the last four games.
- Rashad Jennings (8x) – 20% / 15% – The Browns allow the 3rd most DFS points to RBs and Jennings has topped 85 yards in each of the last two games.
- Jeremy Hill (5x) – 6% / 8% – Gio Bernard is done for the year so Hill becomes a decent value play. I’ll stay away from him this week though as Baltimore does not allow many DFS points to RBs.
- Carlos Hyde (5x) – 6% / 8% – Hyde has not found the endzone the last three games and has not topped 100 yards since week 3.
- Lamar Miller (3x) – 3% / 6% – Miller got back on track last week as he rushed for 104 yards and a touchdown.
- Chris Ivory (3x) – 3% / 6% – Ivory caught 6 balls for 75 yards last week. With the Jags falling behind so often, his value may be catching the ball out of the backfield.
- Tyler Boyd (11x) – 36% / 20% – With AJ Green out, Boyd becomes a great value play at $4K on DK. He caught 6 balls for 54 yards and a touchdown last week.
- Larry Fitzgerald (9x) – 22% / 15% – Fitz hasn’t scored since week 5 but has still scored in double-digits each week.
- DeVante Parker (7x) – 17% / 13% – Parker has put together two good games in a row for the first time in his career.
- Amari Cooper (6x) – 14% / 12% – Cooper has scored in two of the last three games.
- Doug Baldwin (6x) – 14% / 12% – Has scored 22 and 29.9 DK points in the last two weeks.
- Julian Edelman (5x) – 11% / 10% – Edelman was targeted an astounding 17 times last week.
- Rishard Matthews (5x) – 11% / 10% – The Bears allow the most DFS points to opposing WRs and Matthews has four TDs in the last four games.
- Jarvis Landry (4x) – 7% / 8% – Landry has caught all 11 balls thrown his way the last two weeks.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. (4x) – 7% / 8% – Beckham only saw 7 targets last week. Potentially a blowout game which could limit his looks again this week.
- Corey Coleman (3x) – 5% / 7% – With McCown back this week, the value of the Browns’ receivers goes up.
- Michael Thomas (3x) – 5% / 7% – His pricing has gone way up. He’s a consistent receiver though that is good for 50-100 yards every week.
- No Players
- Jimmy Graham (6x) – 9% / 10% – Graham is not receiving a ton of targets but has three TDs in the last three games.
- Greg Olsen (6x) – 9% / 10% – The Raiders have been a bit vulnerable to the TE this season. Olsen has had a bit of an up and down year.
- CJ Fiedorowicz (5x) – 6% / 7% – He received 10 targets last week. Has become a big time target for Brock Osweiler.
- Travis Kelce (4x) – 5% / 6% – Kelce has topped the 100 yard mark in two of the last four games.
- Delanie Walker (4x) – 5% / 6% – A safe play most weeks. Only caught four balls for 36 yards last week.
- Gary Barnidge (3x) – 4% / 5% – Barnidge has only caught three balls in the last two games though one of those was a TD last week.
- Vance McDonald (3x) – 4% / 5% – McDonald has scored in two of the last three games.
- Tennesse Titans (8x) – 15% / 13% – The Titans get the Bears this week. With Cutler out, the Bears will be struggling at the QB position.
- Buffalo Bills (6x) – 13% / 11% – The Bills have 10 sacks in the last three games.
- New York Giants (5x) 11% / 10% – The Browns has not been lighting the world on fire offensively. With McCown back, I’m a bit less likely to pick on them this week though.
- Atlanta Falcons (3x) – 4% / 4% – The Cardinals offense has not been what it was the last couple of years.
- Houston Texans (3x) – 4% / 4% – A pretty solid value play as they fall way down the line in pricing this week.
- New Orleans Saints (3x) – 4% / 4% – Can we pick on Goff yet? If you think so, feel free to play the Saints.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.