Folks, it sure has been fun writing this Consensus each week. I hope that you’ve been able to use it to your advantage. We arrive at a fairly meaningless Week 17, as most final weeks are. There are some games with major significance though and specifically the Sunday Night one between the Packers and Lions. Please, please, please be sure to check all news outlets to make sure specific guys will be playing prior to inserting them into your lineups this week. Good luck!!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Aaron Rodgers (8x) – 12% Cash / 10% GPP – Rodgers is still rolling. Threw for 347 yards and 4 TDs last week to set up a winner-take-all battle in Detroit on Sunday night.
- Matt Stafford (8x) – 12% / 10% – The other half of the NFC North battle. Stafford will be overshawdowed by Rodgers and has not thrown a TD pass in the last two games. The Packers do allow the 5th most DFS points to QBs though.
- Russell Wilson (5x) – 5% / 6% – Wilson has 7 TD passes and one pick in the last two games. That comes on the heels of his five INT game in Green Bay. They need to win and get some help for the #2 seed so he should play with a purpose.
- Drew Brees (4x) – 4% / 5% – Brees will look to end the season with a bang against a Falcons defense that allows the 3rd most DFS points to QBs.
- Matt Ryan (3x) – 3% / 4% – In the last three games, Ryan has 7 TD passes and no picks. He’s scored 19+ points on DK in all those.
- Blake Bortles (3x) – 3% / 4% – Bortles looked like the top draft pick the Jags have been looking for last week. He’ll get a chance to continue that in what could be a shootout against the Colts in a meaningless game.
- David Johnson (7x) – 15% / 13% – In six of the last seven weeks, he’s scored 26+ points on DK. He rushed for 95 yards and had 3 TDs last week.
- Bilal Powell (5x) – 7% / 9% – If Powell is healthy, he could have a nice week. He’s listed as questionable along with every other Jet running back on the roster.
- Devonta Freeman (5x) – 7% / 9% – The Saints allow the 3rd most DFS points to RBs. Freeman added a different element last week when he caught 8 balls.
- DeAngelo Williams (4x) – 6% / 8% – Williams will get the carries this week with Le’Veon sitting out. Should get plenty of reps and we’ve seen what he can do when that’s the case.
- Mark Ingram (4x) – 6% / 8% – Ingram had a fantastic game on Christmas Eve. He toted the rock 18 times for 90 yards and found the endzone twice.
- Darren Sproles (4x) – 6% / 8% – Sproles had 40 yards on only 7 carries last week but did find the endzone on one of those.
- Jacquizz Rodgers (4x) – 6% / 8% – Rodgers figures to get plenty of touches this week. He carried the ball 15 times for 63 yards and a TD last week.
- Chris Ivory (3x) – 4% / 6% – If he plays, I’m not sure how many touches he’ll see. Indy does allow the 6th most DFS points to RBs.
- Rex Burkhead (3x) – 4% / 6% – He led the Bengals in rushing last week though that only amounted to 42 yards.
- Rob Kelley (3x) – 4% / 6% – Fat Rob had 19 carries for 76 yards last week. Check his injury status prior to inserting him into your lineup.
- Jordy Nelson (7x) – 17% / 14% – Nelson has been on a roll coinciding with Aaron Rodgers. Nelson has 22+ DK points in four consecutive games.
- Mike Evans (6x) – 14% / 13% – Caught 7 balls for 97 yards and a TD last week.
- Julio Jones (5x) – 10% / 10% – Jones was back last week and appears to be healthy. He caught 4 balls on 7 targets for 60 yards.
- Doug Baldwin (5x) – 10% / 10% – He received 19 targets last week! 19!! He caught 13 of them for 171 yards and a TD!
- Eli Rogers (5x) – 10% / 10% – He’s pretty cheap at $4K and no Antonio Brown means increased opportunities. The bad thing? He’ll have Landry Jones throwing him the ball.
- JJ Nelson (5x) – 10% / 10% – The Rams allow the 5th most DFS points to WRs. Nelson has a TD catch in four straight games.
- Allen Robinson (5x) – 10% / 10% – Robinson emerged from the witness protection program last week with 147 yards on 9 catches.
- Michael Thomas (4x) – 7% / 8% – He will look to cap a stellar rookie campaign on Sunday. Caught 6 balls for 98 yards last week.
- Cameron Meredith (4x) – 7% / 8% – The Vikings have not defending the pass well in the last month. Meredith has 25 total targets the last two weeks and has caught 18 of those for 239 yards and a TD.
- Davante Adams (3x) – 5% / 7% – Adams has a TD catch in two of the last three games.
- Steve Smith, Sr. (3x) – 5% / 7% – It could be his final NFL game and the Ravens are eliminated from the playoffs. I’d expect him to get a ton of targets to help him go out with a bang.
- Golden Tate (3x) – 5% / 7% – The Packers allow the 2nd most DFS points to WRs and Tate has not caught less than 6 passes since week 12.
- Travis Kelce (8x) – 14% / 12% – The Chiefs are still playing for something on Sunday. Kelce is coming off an 11 catch, 160 yard with a TD performance.
- Eric Ebron (7x) – 13% / 11% – Ebron had a great game on Monday night. He caught 8 balls on 12 targets for 93 yards.
- No Players
- Zach Ertz (4x) – 5% / 6% – After back-to-back games where he received double-digit targets, he has just 10 total in the last two weeks.
- Delanie Walker (3x) – 4% / 5% – With no Mariota, it makes it a bit tougher to trust he will have his usual production.
- Jimmy Graham (3x) – 4% / 5% – In the last three games, Graham only has 4 catches on 9 total targets. He did make one count last week though with a TD.
- Jordan Reed (3x) – 4% / 5% – If he can, he will do everything to play this week with the Skins needing a win to make the playoffs. If he plays, he’s always a great TE option, though expensive.
- Arizona Cardinals (8x) – 14% / 13% – Everyone loves the Cardinals against the Rams this week. The Rams have allowed opposing DST to score the 2nd most DFS points this year.
- Kansas City Chiefs (5x) – 11% / 9% – Philip Rivers is throwing picks like he’s getting paid for each one. The Chiefs should have a solid floor this week.
- Buffalo Bills (4x) – 7% / 7% – The Bills get the Jets this week. That’s always a solid team to target when choosing a DST.
- Oakland Raiders (4x) – 7% / 7% – If the Raiders win this Sunday it will be thanks to their defense.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.