A bit of a weird week as the games will be played on Saturday which is Christmas Eve. There are two games on Sunday that are not part of the main slate so that leaves us with 12 games, rather than 14. Some internet issues delayed the posting of today’s Consensus so apologies there. Also, we didn’t have the full slew of experts that have submitted picks yet. As always, don’t forget to check our NFL Expert Standings prior to finalizing that lineup this week.
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- No Players
- Drew Brees (6x) – 7% Cash / 7% GPP – After a two game stretch where he threw no TD passes and six INTs, Brees bounced back in a big way last week with 389 yards passing and four TDs.
- Jameis Winston (5x) – 5% / 6% – Facing a suspect Saints secondary. Coming off a game where he hit on less than 50% of his passes and threw three picks.
- Tom Brady (5x) – 5% / 6% – Matt Moore had four TD passes against the Jets last week. Imagine what Brady might do to them.
- Blake Bortles (5x) – 5% / 6% – Bortles is minimum price on DK and facing a Titans defense that allows the 3rd most DFS points to QBs. If there ever were a spot to play him, this might be it.
- Matt Barkley (5x) – 5% / 6% – Same as Bortles. Minimum priced and facing a Redskins defense allowing the 4th most DFS points to QBs.
- Andrew Luck (4x) – 4% / 5% – Luck threw for 250 yards and two TDs last week in a blowout win over the Vikings.
- Philip Rivers (4x) – 4% / 5% – Rivers faces the Browns, who allow the 2nd most DFS points to QBs. Has thrown nine TD passes in the last four weeks but also has seven INTS to go along with them.
- Matt Ryan (4x) – 4% / 5% – He’s been as consistent as can be this year. A very high floor with the ability to blast through the ceiling.
- Aaron Rodgers (3x) – 3% / 4% – Rodgers is down the board a bit in terms of pricing this week. Faces a Vikings defense that was lit up by the Colts last week.
- Derek Carr (3x) – 3% / 4% – Carr has not played too well since the finger injury. Facing off with the Colts in what could be a shootout.
- Jordan Howard (10x) – 29% / 19% – The Skins are as poor against the rush as they are the pass. Howard is in a great spot coming off a 90 yard with a TD performance.
- Todd Gurley (6x) – 10% / 11% – The Niners allow the most DFS points to RBs. If there were a game for Gurley to finally play well, this is it.
- LeSean McCoy (5x) – 7% / 9% – Shady had 153 yards rushing a two TDs last week.
- Ty Montgomery (4x) – 6% / 8% – Montgomery is officially a RB for DFS purposes now after his 162 yard, two TD game last week.
- Kenneth Farrow (4x) – 6% / 8% – With Gordon out again, Farrow should feast on the Browns.
- Latavius Murray (4x) – 6% / 8% – Murray fumbled twice last week. Any more of that and he could lose touches.
- Mark Ingram (4x) – 6% / 8% – Ingram rushed for 78 yards on 17 carries last week after two straight single-digit carry games.
- DeMarco Murray (4x) – 6% / 8% – Murray has not topped the 100-yard mark since week 10.
- Frank Gore (4x) – 6% / 8% – Gore topped the 100-yard mark last week for the 2nd time this season.
- Dion Lewis (3x) – 4% / 6% – Lewis added to his pass catching threat last week with 95 yards on 18 carries.
- Rob Kelley (3x) – 4% / 6% – Fat Rob only rushed for 8 yards on 9 carries last week but does have a TD in two straight.
- Thomas Rawls (3x) – 4% / 6% – Rawls averaged 1.6 yards per carry last week. Facing another tough rush defense in the Cardinals this week.
- David Johnson (3x) – 4% / 6% – Johnson is the highest priced RB on DK again. He did find the endzone twice last week though he only accumulated 53 yards on the ground.
- Michael Thomas (8x) – 21% / 16% – Had seven catches for 52 yards and a TD last week.
- Cameron Meredith (7x) – 17% / 14% – Was targeted 13 times last week. Caught 9 balls for 104 yards.
- Allen Robinson (7x) – 17% / 14% – Robinson has been a massive disappointment this year but his price is way down. He faces the Titans who allow the most DFS points to WRs.
- Julian Edelman (5x) – 10% / 10% – He has double-digit targets in five straight games though he hasn’t found the endzone in the last four.
- DeAndre Hopkins (5x) – 10% / 10% – Hopkins had become a risky play due to Osweiler. With Savage under center, we’ll see if that changes. He was targeted 17 times last week.
- Michael Crabtree (5x) – 10% / 10% – He caught 6 balls for 60 yards and a TD last week.
- Julio Jones (4x) – 7% / 8% – Jones sat out last week so the hope is that he is healthy now. Still listed as questionable so make sure he’s playing.
- Amari Cooper (4x) – 7% / 8% – Cooper is questionable as well. He only caught one ball on three targets last week.
- Tyrell Williams (3x) – 5% / 7% – Williams had 9 targets last week but only caught four balls for 20 yards last week.
- Mike Evans (3x) – 5% / 7% – Evans has not topped 100 yards in three straight games. He’ll look to get back on track against the Saints.
- Rishard Matthews (3x) – 5% / 7% – Matthews caught 4 balls on 10 targets last week for 105 yards.
- Kenny Britt (3x) – 5% / 7% – After two straight games with TDs, he has gone two straight without one.
- TY Hilton (3x) – 5% / 7% – Hilton came back to earth a bit last week. I expect the game in Oakland to be a shootout and Hilton should put up good numbers.
- Davante Adams (3x) – 5% / 7% – Could be tough sledding for Adams against the Vikes. Has at least 6 targets in 10 straight games.
- Cameron Brate (13x) – 24% / 19% – Brate has found the endzone in two of the last three games.
- Greg Olsen (9x) – 15% / 13% – Olsen caught 6 balls for 85 yards last week. Has not scored a TD since week 9.
- Delanie Walker (5x) – 6% / 7% – Walker caught 6 of his 7 targets last week for 55 yards.
- CJ Fiedorowicz (4x) – 5% / 6% – Fiedorowicz did not play last week. He’s a go this week against a Bengals team that has allowed the 3rd most DFS points to TEs.
- New England Patriots (7x) – 13% / 12% – The Pats get the Jets in Foxboro this week. Should be plenty of points scored by the Pats defense.
- San Diego Chargers (5x) – 11% / 9% – The Chargers are your weekly “they’re playing the Browns” defensive play.
- Seattle Seahawks (3x) – 5% / 4% – The Seahawks play the Cardinals and Carson Palmer has really been struggling.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.