We arrive at Week 11 with another short list of Consensus options. Don’t forget to check out our NFL Expert Standings prior to filling out your lineups this week. If you’re looking for a high-ranking expert in those standings, look no further than our own Stephen Monahan and his NFL Value Index. This is the last week for us to get fat on cash before we get fat on Thanksgiving turkey!
Don’t forget to sign up for our Premium Content so you can get all that we have to offer here at DailyOverlay.
As a reminder, the number in the parenthesis is the number of experts that chose that player so you have more context regarding the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Kirk Cousins (12x) – 26% Cash / 15% GPP – I actually love Cousins this week, especially at $5,800 on DK. Has seven TD passes in the last four games.
- Andrew Luck (11x) – 22% / 13% – Coming off his 2nd worst DFS performance of the year in a win at GB. The Titans have surrendered the 10th most DFS points to QBs.
- Blake Bortles (10x) – 16% / 12% – Bortles doesn’t pass the “eye test” if you watch him but he is a solid fantasy player. The Lions allow the 2nd most DFS points to QBs.
- Ben Roethlisberger (7x) – 8% / 9% – Big Ben is coming off a 400+ yard, 3 TD performance against the Cowboys. In a potential blowout against the Browns, will he have enough opportunities to light up the scoreboard or will they be running the clock out?
- Aaron Rodgers (6x) – 6% / 7% – Rodgers has four straight games of 27+ DK points. During that stretch, he has 12 TD passes.
- Tom Brady (6x) – 6% / 7% – Brady is coming off his first game without a TD pass this year. He’s the highest priced QB on DK and could be looking at a blowout against the Niners.
- Colin Kaepernick (5x) – 4% / 6% – Kaep is cheap and has back-to-back solid DFS games. He found the endzone through the air and with his feet last week.
- Marcus Mariota (4x) – 3% / 5% – Mariota has been a beast this year. He lit up the Packers last week with 4 TD passes and faces a bad Colts defense this week.
- Russell Wilson (3x) – 2% / 4% – Wilson has been a stud the last two weeks. In those games, he has 5 TD passes and scored on the ground once.
- Le’Veon Bell (15x) – 66% / 38% – Bell has still not topped 100 yards rushing since his first game this season. That didn’t stop him from scoring twice last week, once on the ground and once through the air.
- CJ Prosise (10x) – 23% / 17% – Prosise got the bulk of the carries last week. In addition to that, he caught 7 balls for 87 yards.
- LaGarette Blount (9x) – 22% / 16% – Blount faces the Niners and their swiss cheese rush defense. Blount scored 3 TDs last week.
- DeMarco Murray (8x) – 19% / 15% – Murray has topped 21 DK points in all but one game this year. He has rushed for 100+ yards in three of the last four.
- David Johnson (6x) – 8% / 10% – Johnson is not the highest priced RB this week. He has averaged less than 3 yards per carry the last two weeks.
- LeSean McCoy (6x) – 8% / 10% – Shady hasn’t scored since he found the endzone three times in week 6.
- Spencer Ware (6x) – 8% / 10% – Ware took back the lead role last week coming off a concussion.
- Theo Riddick (5x) – 6% / 8% – Riddick hasn’t scored on the ground since the first week of the season.
- Rob Kelley (5x) – 6% / 8% – Kelley is the lead back in Washington now. Has averaged 92 yards per game in the last two.
- Frank Gore (4x) – 5% / 7% – Gore does not rack up a ton of yards but he finds paydirt. Coming off a 2 TD game.
- James Starks (4x) – 5% / 7% – With the Pack signing Christine Michael, it will be interesting to see who gets the most touches.
- Todd Gurley (3x) – 3% / 6% – Gurley’s prices has plummeted and rightfully so. Has not rushed for more than 85 yards in any week and has not scored since week 5.
- Antonio Brown (11x) – 39% / 21% – Brown caught 14 balls on 18 targets last week with a TD.
- Golden Tate (8x) – 18% / 14% – Tate has double-digit targets in three of the last four games. The Lions offense has been rolling and Tate is at the center of that.
- Odell Beckham, Jr. (7x) – 16% / 13% – The Bears have allowed the most DFS points to opposing WRs. Beckham should feast.
- Cameron Meredith (7x) – 16% / 13% – Meredith has not formed much of a connection with Jay Cutler. However, with Alshon Jeffery out the next four games, Meredith should have plenty of opportunities.
- Allen Robinson (6x) – 13% / 12% – Robinson has double-digit targets in each of the last three games and has scored in the last two.
- TY Hilton (6x) – 13% / 12% – The Titans allow the 3rd most DFS points to WRs. He caught 6 balls for 82 yards last week.
- Donte Moncrief (5x) – 10% / 10% – Moncrief has scored in three of the four games he’s played in this year.
- AJ Green (5x) – 10% / 10% – Green leads the NFL in yards and has double-digit targets in three of the last four.
- Stefon Diggs (4x) – 6% / 8% – In the last two games, Diggs has caught 26 balls for 244 yards.
- Tyreek Hill (4x) – 6% / 8% – Had a breakout game last week. As an Oklahoma State fan, he’ll always be the guy that ran back a punt in the last minute to tie Bedlam and then beat up his pregnant girlfriend two days later.
- Mike Evans (4x) – 6% / 8% – The Chiefs have allowed the 3rd most DFS points to opposing WRs. Evans is set up for a big day.
- Terrelle Pryor, Sr. (4x) – 6% / 8% – Pryor has turned into a solid NFL wideout. With such putrid QB play in Cleveland, it’s hard to trust any of their receivers though.
- Corey Coleman (3x) – 5% / 7% – Same as Pryor above. Can’t trust a Browns WR until I see better QB play.
- Doug Baldwin (3x) – 5% / 7% – Baldwin caught 6 balls for 59 yards and three TDs last week.
- Eli Rogers (3x) – 5% / 7% – Rogers had a breakout game in week 1 but hadn’t done much until these last two games. Found the endzone last week for the first time since that week 1 breakout.
- Martellus Bennett (13x) – 27% / 19% – Marty B hasn’t scored since week 5 and his number of targets is a bit inconsistent.
- Jordan Reed (13x) – 27% / 19% – The Packers allow the 6th most DFS points to TEs. Reed has potential for a big week.
- Zach Miller (6x) – 9% / 10% – Miller has double-digit targets in two of the last four games.
- Ladarius Green (6x) – 9% / 10% – Green made his season debut last week. He caught three balls for 30 yards.
- Delanie Walker (5x) – 6% / 7% – I’m to the point where I might just play Walker every week regardless of matchup. The Colts allow the 4th most DFS points to TEs and Walker has scored in three of the last four outings.
- Jack Doyle (3x) – 4% / 5% – Doyle caught five balls for 61 yards his last time out.
- Miami Dolphins (9x) – 20% / 13% – The Rams offense is bad. Now they are starting a rookie QB and the Fins have scored a defensive TD in each of the last two games.
- Dallas Cowboys (6x) – 13% / 10% – The Steelers lit up the Cowboys last week. A chance to bounce back against Joe “Is he elite?” Flacco.
- Kansas City Chiefs (6x) – 13% / 10% – The Chiefs have scored double-digit points on DK in each of the last five games
- Seattle Seahawks (3x) – 4% / 4% – The Seahawks are the highest priced defense on the board. Carson Wentz can be great or pedestrian. You don’t know what you’ll get.
- New York Giants (3x) – 4% / 4% – Facing off against Cutler at home. Potential for a few turnovers for the Giants defense.
- Los Angeles Rams (3x) – 4% / 4% – The Rams have been a solid defense. Tannehill has somewhat curbed his turnover numbers.
Hope that you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.