A six game slate on this Tuesday evening. Some large spreads on the docket with the Clips favored by 12 in Brooklyn and the Spurs 12.5 point faves at home against the Magic. The highest totals on the night are the Lakers/Pels at 217.5 and the Clips/Nets at 216.5.
NOTE: Our NBA Industry Expert Consensus articles released on Wednesdays and Fridays will be part of the Premium package. Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss out on the great content.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight.
- Anthony Davis (13x) – Davis has been a beast with three straight double-doubles and four in the last five games. He’s averaging 36.6ppg during that three game stretch.
- LeBron James (13x) – In his last three games, he has a triple-double and two double-doubles.
- Chris Paul (10x) – Paul is posting 17.5ppg and 8.6apg on the year.
- Jordan Clarkson (9x) – Clarkson has scored at least 16 points in five of the last six games.
- DeAndre Jordan (8x) – When he scores, his rebounds are down. When he doesn’t score, his rebounds are up. Either way, he’s a solid play.
- Andre Drummond (8x) – Four double-doubles in the last five games. Averaging 14.6ppg and 13.4rpg on the season.
- James Harden (8x) – Seven straight double-doubles (one of those was a triple-double). He is averaging an amazing 28.9ppg, 12.2apg and 7.4rpg.
- Marcus Morris (7x) – He has scored in double-digits in four of the last five contests.
- Frank Kaminsky (7x) – Kaminsky has scored 12+ points in each of the last six games. More minutes has translated to more production.
- Kevin Love (7x) – Love has a double-double in nine of the last ten games. The only game that he didn’t pick up a double-double was the one he scored 34 points in the 1st quarter.
- Tim Frazier (7x) – Averaging 13.6ppg and 8apg in the last five.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (6x) – Posting 22.4ppg, 7.2rpg and 7apg in the last five.
- Aaron Gordon (6x) – Needs to find his shooting touch in order to put up numbers similar to last season.
- George Hill (6x) – Averaging 23ppg and 6rpg in the last three.
- Gordon Hayward (6x) – Hayward has scored 22+ points in the last four games.
- Sean Kilpatrick (6x) – Posting over 20ppg in the last three.
- Tristan Thompson (5x) – Back-to-back double-doubles in which he’s averaged 11ppg and 12rpg.
- Nikola Vucevic (5x) – Putting up 15ppg and 13.8rpg in the last five.
- Rudy Gobert (5x) – Has posted a double-double in four of the last five games.
- Blake Griffin (5x) – Went for 20-6-6 in this season’s earlier matchup against the Nets.
- Larry Nance, Jr. (5x) – Posted a double-double of 12 points and 10 boards in his last game.
- Kemba Walker (5x) – Kemba is averaging 24.9ppg this season.
- Matthew Dellavedova (5x) – Delly is posting 7.2ppg and 6.8apg in the last five.
- Tobias Harris (5x) – Harris has put up 16.2ppg over the last five games.
- Kawhi Leonard (4x)
- Pau Gasol (4x)
- Jamal Crawford (4x)
- Trevor Ariza (4x)
- Clint Capela (4x)
- Tony Parker (4x)
- Jeremy Lamb (4x)
- Jose Calderon (4x)
- John Henson (3x)
- LaMarcus Aldridge (3x)
- Bismack Biyombo (3x)
- Jrue Holiday (3x)
- Brandon Ingram (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.