An overloaded slate of games for your pre-Thanksgiving treat! Larger slates usually lead to what we have from the Consensus today. A lot less Highly Touted and Recommended picks while there are a TON of Suggested picks.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Kristaps Porzingis (7x) – Back to back double-double performances and in three of his last five. He’s turned from draft night “Boooooos” into rookie stardom.
- Avery Bradley (7x) – For the 2nd night in a row, Bradley shows up in the HT category and for good reason. He posted 25 points last night and is averaging 24ppg over his last three.
- Rudy Gay (6x) – He has a bit of an injury worry with the shoulder; however, he put up 28-10 in his last outing.
- Anthony Davis (6x) – The Pelicans stink. Davis does not. He’s a beast and has three straight double-doubles in games that he’s actually seen the court.
- Rajon Rondo (5x) – Rondo is having a crazy good year. He’s averaging 12.7ppg, 10.8apg and 7.6rpg.
- Greg Monroe (5x) – Monroe has back to back double-doubles. He’s becoming a force and the go-to guy in the Milwaukee offense.
- Kawhi Leonard (5x) – Kawhi had his best game of the year on Monday posting 24 points, 13 boards, 4 assists and 4 steals.
There are a ton of choices in our suggested category. I’m not going to write about each one of them but there are a couple that I like. Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Lebron are always safe plays if you’re willing to pay up. Jeff Green has become a solid value play on most nights and Kemba Walker is a must-start, in my opinion, at the price point you can get him on DraftKings.
- Brandon Knight (4x)
- Tristan Thompson (4x)
- Karl-Anthony Towns (4x)
- Bradley Beal (4x)
- Paul Millsap (4x)
- Kemba Walker (4x)
- Jeff Green (4x)
- Jahlil Okafor (3x)
- Thabo Sefolosha (3x)
- Russell Westbrook (3x)
- Kyle Lowry (3x)
- John Wall (3x)
- Isaiah Thomas (3x)
- Kevin Durant (3x)
- James Harden (3x)
- Kevin Love (3x)
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (3x)
- Lebron James (3x)
- Marc Gasol (3x)
- Andrew Wiggins (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us Friday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.