A six game slate of NBA action on this Tuesday. As the CFB regular season winds down, the NBA is right there to take its place.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Paul George (8x) – Has averaged 27ppg and 8.2rpg over the last five.
- Blake Griffin (7x) – Will be looking to bounce back from a dismal showing on Sunday against the Raptors.
- Avery Bradley (7x) – With Marcus Smart out for a few weeks, Bradley steps in and picks up the lion’s share of those minutes. He’s a solid play at an affordable price.
- Steph Curry (6x) – Averaging 32-5-5 this season. A safe, but expensive, play on any night.
- Will Barton (6x) – Still very affordable despite his explosion in DFS output of late.
- Darrell Arthur (6x) – Speaking of affordability, Arthur comes at a bargain basement price. He played 34 minutes and picked up a nice 21-8 stat line the Nuggs last game.
- Nikola Jokic (6x) – Jokic is starting to get the feel of the NBA game. He posted 11 points and 11 boards in his last game.
- Marc Gasol (6x) – DFS players would like to see a boost in his rebounding numbers. However, he’s still a solid big man option who is averaging 15.7ppg and 6.6rpg.
- Danilo Gallinari (5x) – The Nuggs are a popular play against the struggling Clips tonight. Gallinari is coming off an awful 4-16 shooting performance.
- Damian Lillard (5x) – Lillard is averaging 26ppg and 6.6apg over his last five contests.
- Isaiah Thomas (5x) – He’s getting 30 minutes per night and dropping in 21.1ppg in 2015.
- Jimmy Butler (5x) – The shot volume is certainly there. He’s put up 44 FGA over the last two games.
- Mason Plumlee (4x) – Mason has back-to-back double-doubles with games of 17-11 and 18-10.
- Deandre Jordan (4x) – Imagine if he weren’t shooting 37% from the free throw line. He’s put up a double-double in three of his last five games.
- Chris Paul (3x) – The Clips have lost three in a row and four of five. It’s up to CP3 to dig them out of this hole they’re in.
- D’Angelo Russell (3x) – A pretty fair start to his rookie campaign. Russell has averaged 14.3ppg over his last three.
- Otto Porter (3x) – Porter is one of my favorite value plays. He’s always solid, not spectacular. Averaging 16.4ppg over his last five.
- Jarred Sullinger (3x) – The C’s are scoring a lot of points these days. It would be nice if Sullinger were more consistent in his point contributions. That being said, he’s getting consistent minutes which is more than you can say for most of the C’s frontcourt players.
- Harrison Barnes (3x) – He’s been very solid of late. Averaging 19.3ppg and 6.3rpg over his last three.
- Paul Millsap (3x) – With two solid rebounding games in his last two, he’s almost got his averages up to a double-double. These last two games coming on the heels of me calling him out for his lack of rebounding this season.
- Mike Conley (3x) – Over the last four Grizz games, Conley is averaging 21ppg and 6.5apg.
- Thabo Sefolosha (3x) – Sefolosha, known for his defense, gets solid minutes each night. Not sure I’d jump on board with his DFS potential though.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.