A lot of money to be won on this 11-game slate Friday night in the NBA. A decent number of Highly Touted picks for this evening. Can the Sixers pick up their first win? Will the Warriors EVER lose? We’ll find out tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Kyle Lowry (7x) – Lowry is in the top-5 in the league in 3-pointers made. Has put up over 20 points in six straight games.
- Eric Bledsoe (7x) – Speaking of guys that have put up 20+ in six straight…Bledsoe has thrived this season since the departure of Dragic.
- Jeff Green (7x) – Green provides solid value tonight. His salary has not caught up to his recent production.
- Nicolas Batum (7x) – Batum got back on track Wednesday night after a poor outing on Tuesday.
- Russell Westbrook (6x) – With Durant due back this weekend, get the freak stats from Russ while you can. You will have to pay up to get them though.
- Jared Sullinger (6x) – Sullinger is about the only C’s front-court player getting consistent minutes. He’s provided a boost to a much improved Boston team.
- Jimmy Butler (6x) – Butler wants to guard Steph Curry tonight. Let’s hope that chasing Curry doesn’t detract from his offensive numbers.
- Andre Drummond (6x) – This sounds crazy to say but Drummond’s price has yet to catch up to his production. He can still be had for less than $10K on DraftKings.
- Brook Lopez (6x) – He’s averaging almost 20ppg and over 8rpg.
- Kemba Walker (5x) – Kemba went for 18-7-7 his last time out. Possibility of a blowout looms with the Sixers in town.
- Brandon Knight (5x) – He posted a triple-double on Monday against the Lakers.
- Stephen Curry (5x) – This guy is unbelievable. Similar to Westbrook, if you want him you had better be ready to pay.
- CJ McCollum (4x) – McCollum’s production has dipped a bit over his last three games.
- Thaddeus Young (4x) – Has average 23ppg and 9.7rpg over his last three.
- Blake Griffin (4x) – His production has been superb so far in 2015. He is averaging almost 27ppg.
- Marvin Williams (4x) – He can be had for fairly cheap on most nights. The problem is that his production is so hit-or-miss.
- Nikola Jokic (4x) – The rookie played 32 minutes on Wednesday for his coming out party. He dropped 23 points and 12 rebounds.
- DeMar DeRozan (4x) – Did you see that filthy dunk he put on Rudy Gobert earlier this week? If not, go check it out. He’s been stuffing the stat sheet so far this year.
- Will Barton (4x) – I mentioned Barton on Tuesday and how his minutes had seen an uptick and then he only played 22 minutes. If he gets the court time, he will put up numbers.
- Jamal Crawford (3x) – The modern-day “Microwave” can fill it up. He’s starting and playing big minutes with JJ Redick out.
- Danilo Gallinari (3x) – Gallinari has flopped in two of his last three games.
- Terrence Jones (3x) – With McHale out as coach, it might be wise to see how Jones fits into JB Bickerstaff’s rotation before deploying him.
- Jahlil Okafor (3x) – Posted a double-double in two of his last three games.
- Marc Gasol (3x) – Gasol is averaging 16.2ppg and 6.2rpg so far in 2015.
- Kawhi Leonard (3x) – Has flirted with a double-double his last two outings. He will stuff a stat sheet with the best of them.
- Isaiah Thomas (3x) – You could drop the little lefty in Antarctica and he’d drop 20 points on someone.
- Derrick Favors (3x) – Favors is almost averaging a double-double at 16ppg and 9.3rpg.
Good luck everyone and catch us Tuesday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.