November is here and, even though it still feels like summer here in Oklahoma, the NBA season is kicking into high gear. This is 100% the best sports time of the year. World Series, NCAAF and NFL are in full effect and the NBA season is charging out of the gate. There are nine games in the Association on this Tuesday evening. Only one of those games has a double-digit spread according to our Vegas friends and all but two have an O/U of 200+. There are a plethora of options on the Consensus list tonight. Typically, on big slates like this, finding value is the key.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Anthony Davis (13x) – The Pelicans have not won a game yet but The ‘Brow has been a beast. He’s posting 37.7ppg, 12.3rpg and 3bpg.
- Justice Winslow (10x) – He’s getting big minutes in Miami so far and putting up plenty of shots. Averaging 14.3ppg and 6.3rpg.
- Gorgui Dieng (10x) – Fresh off a big 4-year extension, he will look to keep his double-double streak alive. Posting 13ppg and 13.5rpg.
- Damian Lillard (10x) – Having a monster year so far. 35ppg, 8.0rpg and 5.3apg.
- Tim Frazier (9x) – Had back-to-back double-double efforts to start the year. Had a bit of a dud on Saturday against the Spurs but should bounce back.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (8x) – Taking on an even larger role than before. The Greek Freak has posted 23ppg and 9.3rpg.
- Kevin Durant (8x) – KD has yet to put up 20 shots in a game. Still putting up a double-double with 31.3ppg and 10.3rpg.
- Hassan Whiteside (8x) – Three double-doubles in three games to start the year. Whiteside is posting 21.7ppg, 14.7rpg and 3.3bpg.
- Evan Fournier (7x) – Has hit the 20-point plateau in two of three games. Should continue to have plenty of opportunities to score in the Magic offense.
- Elfrid Payton (7x) – Payton is playing big minutes with the departure of Victor Oladipo. That has translated into some decent numbers to start the year.
- Myles Turner (7x) – Had a monster game out of the gate against the Mavs last week. Followed that up with two solid outings. He’s posting 21ppg and 10.3rpg.
- Sergio Rodriguez (7x) – Seems to have carved himself a nice role in Philly. Solid value play.
- Kris Dunn (7x) – With Ricky Rubio out for the foreseeable future, Dunn steps into the starting lineup. With an increase in minutes, I’d expect Dunn to shine.
- Stephen Curry (6x) – Has averaged 25.7ppg and 4.7apg through the first three outings.
- Paul George (6x) – He’s posting 22.3ppg and shooting 56% from the three-point line.
- Andre Drummond (6x) – Has back-to-back games of 20+ rebounds. However, for Drummond, that is nothing out of the ordinary.
- Draymond Green (5x) – Has pulled down double-digit rebounds in all three games but has seen his scoring take a dip. Also posting 7.3apg.
- Klay Thompson (5x) – He has struggled with his shot early on this year. Thompson has only gone 3-21 from long range.
- Dion Waiters (5x) – He has long searched for a place where he could be more involved on the offensive end. He may have found that in Miami.
- Aaron Gordon (5x) – Gordon and the Magic are still looking for their first victory. He’s averaging 12.3ppg and 6rpg.
- Joel Embiid (5x) – Embiid has not disappointed in his return to the court. In two regular season games, he’s posting 17ppg and 4.5rpg. Obviously, an uptick in boards would seem to happen eventually.
- Goran Dragic (5x) – With Wade gone, it’s Dragic’s show to run. He has fared well in that role as he is averaging 18.3ppg, 6.7apg and 4.3rpg.
- Zach LaVine (5x) – How this guy’s price stays as low as it does is beyond me. LaVine is posting 20ppg and 5rpg.
- Al-Farouq Aminu (4x)
- CJ McCollum (4x)
- Kristaps Porzingis (4x)
- Nikola Vucevic (4x)
- Matthew Dellavedova (4x)
- Ish Smith (3x)
- Marc Gasol (3x)
- Mason Plumlee (3x)
- James Ennis (3x)
- Carmelo Anthony (3x)
- Robert Covington (3x)
- Tyler Johnson (3x)
- Monta Ellis (3x)
Best of luck tonight! Get that cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.