A pretty short list for the Expert Consensus on this Tuesday evening. Seven games in total and no Highly Touted picks. Let’s get to it!
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Dennis Schroder (6x) – With Jeff Teague out again tonight, Schroder will get the start. On Sunday, he posted a line of 11 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds.
- Anthony Davis (6x) – After sitting out two games, Davis put up a monster line on Sunday against the Knicks.
- Stephen Curry (5x) – The Warriors are unstoppable and Curry leads the charge. He’s averaging 33.4ppg so far in 2015.
- Nicolas Batum (5x) – Batum has found a groove. Taking over more of the scoring load, he’s averaged 28.3ppg in his last three outings.
- Michael Carter-Williams (4x) – Carter-Williams made his return to the court in a loss to Cleveland Saturday. Look for the PG to take it easy with his minutes to avoid finding himself on the shelf again.
- Paul Millsap (4x) – He consistently gets around 35 minutes each night. Needs to improve his rebounding numbers.
- Andre Drummond (4x) – If there is a rebound to be had, he’s going to grab it. Drummond is averaging a freakish 19rpg! That’s more than his 18.5ppg average!
- Will Barton (3x) – Barton is finally getting consistent playing time and he’s not disappointing. Had 19-12 his last time out.
- Khris Middleton (3x) – His shooting numbers have been bad (36.3%).
- Thaddeus Young (3x) – Young went for 26-10 in his last outing. Of course that came in a fast-paced game against Golden State. Don’t expect him to get 22FG attempts very often.
- Hassan Whiteside (3x) – Whiteside continues to grab rebounds like crazy. He’s also averaging an impressive 4 blocks each game.
- Giannis Antetokuonmpo (3x) – The Greek Freak has seen his value a bit diminished with the addition of Greg Monroe in Milwaukee this season.
- LeBron James (3x) – Nothing much to say here. If you want him, you’ll have to pay up to do so…but you’ll get that guaranteed production.
- Brook Lopez (3x) – Has posted a double-double in three of his last five games.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.