It is a very light, 5-game schedule in the NBA for Tuesday. Perhaps that is why we have an absolutely loaded “Highly Touted” category. No particularly big spreads with the largest being 6.5 points and all O/U are 199+ with the big total being the Nets/Lakers at 221.
NOTE: Our NBA Industry Expert Consensus articles released on Wednesdays and Fridays will be part of the Premium package. Be sure to sign up so you don’t miss out on the great content.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (11x) – 40% Cash / 25% GPP – Has three straight double-doubles and is posting 24ppg and 9.2rpg in the last five.
- Jimmy Butler (10x) – 35% / 23% – Missed a triple-double by two board and one assist his last time out. Been filling the stat sheet lately.
- Kemba Walker (9x) – 26% / 21% – Walker has been on a roll for a hot Hornets team. Posting 27.2ppg, 5.4apg and 5rpg in the last five.
- LeBron James (9x) – 26% / 21% – Bron narrowly missed a triple-double his last time out. Averaging 24.8ppg, 8.8apg and 8.4rpg in the last five.
- Lou Williams (9x) – 26% / 21% – Putting up almost 20ppg in the last three.
- Brook Lopez (9x) – 26% / 21% – Sat out Monday’s game so he should be ready to go. He needs to improve his rebounding numbers.
- Mason Plumlee (8x) – 21% / 20% – A decent value play most nights. Posting 8.8ppg, 6.4rpg and 4.4apg in the last five.
- Paul Millsap (8x) – 21% / 20% – Coming off a dud on Saturday against the Sixers. He remains one of the more consistent DFS options.
- Robin Lopez (8x) – 21% / 20% – Facing his former team and coming off back-to-back good games. He had a double-double his last time out.
- DeMar DeRozan (8x) – 21% / 20% – He is lighting the NBA on fire. Still leading the league in scoring at 34ppg.
- Julius Randle (7x) – 20% / 17% – Solid in scoring a rebounding categories this season. Putting up 13.9ppg and 8.2rpg this season.
- Justise Winslow (7x) – 20% / 17% – A solid value play. If he could figure out how to score consistently, he’d be a beast.
- Kevin Love (7x) – 20% / 17% – Love has four straight double-doubles and is averaging a double-double this season with 20.6ppg and 10rpg.
- Taj Gibson (7x) – 20% / 17% – Gibson is playing around 30 minutes/game which allows him ample opportunities to pull down boards and score a bit.
- Kyrie Irving (7x) – 20% / 17% – Kyrie still has his foot on the gas from the Finals last year. Posting 23.9ppg this year.
- Ricky Rubio (7x) – 20% / 17% – Rubio is back in the fold now for the Wolves. Had a double-double on Sunday with 10 points and 10 assists while adding four boards and three steals.
- CJ McCollum (7x) – 20% / 17% – Averaging 26ppg and 4.5apg in the last two.
- Rajon Rondo (6x) – 17% / 15% – Rondo has a sore ankle so he might not play tonight. If he improved on his 31% shooting numbers, he’d be even better.
- Dion Waiters (6x) – 17% / 15% – Waiters is coming off a 27-point effort. If given the minutes and shot opportunities, Waiters could consistently put up those numbers.
- Kyle Lowry (6x) – 17% / 15% – Solid numbers in his last five with 16.4ppg, 8apg and 7rpg.
- Damian Lillard (6x) – 17% / 15% – 34ppg and 6.5apg in the last two.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (6x) – 17% / 15% – Coming off a double-double his last time out. Was scratched on Friday though so make sure there are no lingering effects.
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (6x) – 17% / 15% – Hollis-Jefferson had a great game on Saturday and then a not-so great game on Monday. Hard to tell what you’re going to get.
- Dwight Howard (5x) – 13% / 12% – In the last five games, Howard is posting 15ppg and 12.8rpg. Seems to be enjoying his homecoming in Atlanta.
- Andrew Wiggins (5x) – 13% / 12% – Wiggins lit the Lakers up for 47 points on Sunday.
- Dwyane Wade (5x) – 13% / 12% – Speaking of homecomings, Wade seems to be enjoying his as well. Averaging 17ppg so far this season.
- Nikola Mirotic (5x) – 13% / 12% – If Mirotic can get minutes, he is always a solid value play. Posting 13.5ppg and 8rpg over the last two.
- Josh Richardson (5x) – 13% / 12% – Richardson has been receiving big minutes with some Heat injuries. He should continue to see those minutes tonight but his production has to catch up.
- Nicolas Batum (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Sean Kilpatrick (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Hassan Whiteside (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Nemanja Bjelica (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Evan Turner (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Tyler Johnson (4x) – 11% / 10%
- Dennis Schroeder (3x) – 8% / 8%
- Marvin Williams (3x) – 8% / 8%
- Brandon Ingram (3x) – 8% / 8%
- Luol Deng (3x) – 8% / 8%
Hope you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.