Another NBA Tuesday evening. Seven games on the slate and the experts are churning out selections. Let’s get to it.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Kevin Durant (7x) – KD makes his homecoming to DC tonight. He’s going to be primed and ready to go. I’d expect a big night.
- Isaiah Thomas (6x) – With Marcus Smart still out with a toe injury, Thomas continues to get a chance to shine.
- Russell Westbrook (6x) – Russ has been taking a lot of flack for his defense. His DFS output, though, will never come into question.
- Anthony Davis (6x) – The Pelicans have been struggling and Davis will shoulder the load in getting them out of this funk. His rebounding numbers aren’t where they should be so far this season.
- Kristaps Porzingis (6x) – Remember when all the Knicks fans booed on draft night. They aren’t booing now.
- Hassan Whiteside (6x) – Whiteside is a good bet for a double-double each night.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (6x) – I still can’t spell it but if he keeps showing up every time the Bucks play then I’ll have it down. He’s averaging 19.3ppg and 7.3rpg.
- Dwyane Wade (4x) – The old man has some pep in the step. Be aware that he didn’t participate in shootaround today due to illness but is expected to play.
- John Wall (4x) – He has a points and assists double-double in three of the last five games.
- Bradley Beal (4x) – Beal is a gametime decision for tonight’s game against OKC. If he plays, the Thunder’s perimeter defense is suspect.
- Chris Bosh (4x) – If Wade is out, Bosh will take over the scoring load.
- Andrew Wiggins (4x) – Wiggins has bounced back from a poor start to the season. He’s gone for over 30 in each of the last two games.
- Eric Gordon (3x) – He’s scored over 20 in four of his last five games.
- Khris Middleton (3x) – Middleton is playing over 35 minutes each night. He just hasn’t had the production to match it yet.
- Jae Crowder (3x) – Had a double-double his last time out.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (3x) – He’s averaged 17ppg and 12.5rpg over the last two outings.
- Demar DeRozan (3x) – DeRozan is averaging 21.4ppg so far this season.
- Justise Winslow (3x) – Winslow is playing 30+ minutes per night so he has chances to put up solid DFS numbers.
- Kyle Lowry (3x) – Lowry is consistently putting up solid DFS numbers each night.
- Jerryd Bayless (3x) – Had a double-double of 19 points and 10 assists last game.
- Nemanja Bjelica (3x) – He’s seen an uptick in minutes and production over the last week.
- Nicolas Batum (3x) – Batum has taken on more of a lead role in the offense in Charlotte but hasn’t seen a big uptick in his production.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.