Six games tonight and five of them have an O/U of 206+. That should lead to some high-flying NBA action on this Tuesday night. There are some large spreads in Toronto and Minnesota; however, the Spurs in Minnesota might be an interesting play considering they’ve already announced that Duncan, Parker and Ginobili will sit tonight.
Did you see our NBA Consensus Lineup Construction article last night? If not, Brad took some liberties with the GPP construction to roster some cheap Grizz options and provided a solid $30 return on his $1 entry. That sends his ROI skyrocketing. Let’s see if Stephen and I can harness some of that momentum in tonight’s Consensus Lineup Construction article that should be posted about 30 minutes prior to tonight’s tips.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Carmelo Anthony (11x) – We don’t often see guys top the double-digit mark but tonight Melo finds his way into 11 different expert write-ups. This should be a direct reflection on his ownership percentage tonight in GPP and Cash formats. An opportunity to fade?
- Victor Oladipo (8x) – Oladipo returned to the lineup on Monday and just missed out on a triple-double with 19 points, 9 boards and 8 assists.
- Aaron Gordon (8x) – Gordon went for 20-16 in last night’s game against Golden State.
- John Wall (7x) – Wall is averaging 22.8ppg and 10.2apg in the last five.
- D’Angelo Russell (7x) – Outside of a dud last Friday against Atlanta, Russell has been on fire.
- Kawhi Leonard (6x) – Leonard will shoulder the load tonight in Minnesota as the Spurs will sit the old, three-headed monster.
- Kenneth Faried (6x) – In three March games, Faried is averaging 17.3ppg and 11rpg game. That includes a 25 point, 20 rebound performance on Sunday against the Mavs.
- Rudy Gobert (5x) – Gobert has a double-double in three of the last five. He’s averaged 15rpg in that stretch.
- Damian Lillard (5x) – Lillard is putting up almost 33ppg over the last ten.
- Evan Fournier (5x) – A lot of Magic love in the Consensus today. In two games since coming back from injury, Fournier has average 16ppg.
- DeMar DeRozan (5x) – DeRozan has put up almost 30ppg in three March games.
- Shelvin Mack (4x) – Since taking over the PG duties in SLC, Mack has proven to be a valuable (and affordable) DFS commodity.
- Elfrid Payton (4x) – Has a double-double in three of the last five. Putting up 11.4ppg and 8.6apg in that stretch.
- Kent Bazemore (4x) – Bazemore has seen increased minutes and production of late. Averaging 14.6ppg and 6.4rpg in the last five.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (4x) – Aldridge, in addition to Kawhi, will get plenty of opportunities to put up shots tonight for the Spurs.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (4x) – Towns is a solid play every night. 21.2ppg and 11rpg over the last ten.
- Kyle Lowry (4x) – In three March games, Lowry is putting up 25.7ppg and 6.7apg.
- Brook Lopex (4x) – Lopez was a healthy scratch on Saturday. Should be plenty rested up and ready to dominate.
- Marcin Gortat (4x) – Avearging a double-double over the last ten games.
- Otto Porter (3x)
- Jason Smith (3x)
- Garrett Temple (3x)
- Paul Millsap (3x)
- Nikola Jokic (3x)
- Jordan Clarkson (3x)
- Robin Lopez (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.