We are stacked in the Highly Touted category. Oddly enough, that top category provides you with some top, mid and low priced guys. Should be able to find a solid combo of those guys and mix in some other to come up with a decent linuep.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- LeBron James (9x) – Bron went to Miami to workout with DWade on his off days. Will that bring out some old Bron-Miami magic tonight?
- D’Angelo Russell (8x) – I said the other day that he had figured it out…boy has he ever! Averaging 23+ppg in the last five.
- Zach Lavine (8x) – Lavine is posting big minutes lately which has translated to 15.8ppg over the last five games.
- Alex Len (8x) – Can still be had at a fairly decent price. Has a double-double in the last three games.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (8x) – Towns has a double-double in four of the last five in which he’s averaged 20ppg and 12rpg.
- Thaddeus Young (7x) – 15ppg and 10.6rpg in the last five.
- Khris Middleton (7x) – He gets almost 16 FG attempts per game. Scoring 21.5ppg in the last ten.
- Giannis Antetokuonmpo (7x) – Averaging a double-double in the last five games. Also dishing out 7.8apg in that stretch.
- Victor Oladipo (6x) – The guy I will never roster because every time that I do, he duds. 16ppg and 5.5rpg in the last ten.
- Aaron Gordon (6x) – Had 13 points and 15 rebounds in his last time out.
- John Wall (5x) – Wall has been a beast over the last five…averaging 22ppg and 10apg.
- Paul Millsap (5x) – Went for 15 points and 8 rebounds in this season’s earlier matchup against the Lakers.
- Brook Lopez (5x) – 23ppg and 7.8rpg over the last five. Has become a valuable DFS option on a nightly basis.
- Isaiah Thomas (5x) – Averaging 22.5ppg in the last ten.
- Al Horford (4x) – Averaging a double-double in the last five…17.6ppg and 11rpg.
- Kyle Lowry (4x) – Averaging almost 30ppg in the last four.
- Ricky Rubio (3x)
- Kent Bazemore (3x)
- Hassan Whiteside (3x)
- Jabari Parker (3x)
- Julius Randle (3x)
- Mario Hezonja (3x)
- Will Barton (3x)
- Emmanuel Mudiay (3x)
- Robin Lopex (3x)
- DeMar DeRozan (3x)
- Bojan Bogdanovic (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us next Monday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.