Six games tonight and all feature a Vegas total of 200+. There is the possibility of blowouts in Charlotte and Golden State with spreads of 12.5 and 8.5. Good luck!
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Aaron Gordon (9x) – Gordon is on a hot streak averaging 15.8ppg and 9rpg over the last five.
- D’Angelo Russell (8x) – He seems to have figured out the NBA game a bit late in his rookie campaign. Has scored 22 points in back-to-back games.
- Damian Lillard (8x) – Averaging over 31.4ppg and 6.4apg in the last ten.
- Dwyane Wade (7x) – When not banged up, he’s been a solid DFS play this season. Shouldering more of a scoring load since Bosh went down.
- Alex Len (7x) – Averaging 18ppg and 10.8rpg over the last four. Has the luxury of playing on an awful Suns team where he can take some liberties on the offensive end without serious repercussions.
- Klay Thompson (7x) – Throwing out the dud he had against Orlando last week, Thompson is dropping in 31ppg over a four game stretch.
- Al Horford (6x) – Has returned to form of late. Has a double-double in two of the last three games.
- Kemba Walker (6x) – Coming off a down game his last time out. Should be able to rebound nicely against a bad Suns team.
- Hassan Whiteside (6x) – This guy is good! Putting up 15.3ppg and 12.8rpg over the last ten.
- Brook Lopez (6x) – Double-double in three of the last five outings. Posted 23 points and 10 rebounds in the only matchup against the Lakers this season.
- Victor Oladipo (5x) – Oladipo is scoring almost 20ppg over the last five.
- Thaddeus Young (5x) – Solid output in scoring and rebounding on most nights. Averaging 14.9ppg and 9.5rpg over the last ten.
- Julius Randle (5x) – The Lakers stink but Randle has rounded into NBA form in his sophomore year. He has posted a double-double in three of the last five games.
- Carmelo Anthony (5x) – Went for 37 points and 6 rebounds in this season’s earlier matchup against Portland.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (5x) – Bogdanovic is playing almost 28 minutes/game in the last five.
- Chandler Parsons (5x) – Has seen a nice uptick in his scoring numbers over the last couple of weeks.
- Donald Sloan (4x) – 11ppg, 4.7rpg and 5.3apg in the last three.
- David Lee (4x) – Lee seems to have newfound energy since joining the Mavs. He provides nice salary relief if you’re willing to take the risk. Likely more of a GPP play.
- Pau Gasol (4x) – A double-double in four of the last five in which he’s posting 17.4ppg and 13.2rpg.
- Jordan Clarkson (4x) – Clarkson had a dud on Friday. He’s getting almost 15 FG attempts/game in the last five.
- Mirza Teletovic (4x) – 20ppg and 7.2rpg over the last five games.
- Goran Dragic (3x) – He’s back and playing well. 19ppg, 6.2apg and 5rpg over the last five.
- Harrison Barnes (3x) – Putting up 11.8ppg over the last five.
- Nicolas Batum (3x) – He has had sub-par games in each of the last three outings.
- Draymond Green (3x) – His stat line in OKC on Saturday was craaaazy…2 points, 14 rebounds, 14 assists, 6 steals, 4 blocks.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.