I’m not going to lie. I had to pull myself away from March Madness to write today’s article and fill out my lineup for our Consensus Lineup Construction. A lot of big spreads on the schedule tonight with five of the games having a spread of 7 or more. That being said, the O/U numbers are fantastic for scoring tonight as the lowest O/U on the board is 209.5 including three games with 220+.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Zach LaVine (8x) – LaVine has played well in March, averaging over 20ppg.
- LeBron James (7x) – LeBron sat out Wednesday’s game against the Mavs. He should be plenty rested and look to build on his 24.9ppg and 9.6rpg this month.
- Anthony Davis (7x) – The ‘Brow has scored 28.6ppg and grabbed 12.8rpg over the last five.
- Enes Kanter (7x) – Good thing defensive efficiency isn’t taken into account for DFS. If Kanter continues to start, he will continue putting up solid offensive numbers.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (6x) – Putting up 20.6ppg over the last five.
- Bismack Biyombo (6x) – Averaging 14ppg and 19rpg over the last two.
- Tobias Harris (6x) – Harris went for 19-11 on Wednesday. He’s averaging 16.6ppg and 6.2rpg over the last ten.
- Ricky Rubio (5x) – Rubio has three straight double-doubles and has a d-d in four of the last five. Averaging 10.6ppg and 10.6apg during that five game stretch.
- Andrew Wiggins (5x) – Wiggins scored 28 points in this season’s only previous matchup against the Rockets.
- Russell Westbrook (5x) – Averaging 21.5ppg, 10.6apg and 7.3rpg in eight games this month.
- Kevin Durant (4x) – KD gets to exploit a weak Sixers defense. There is big blowout potential in this game so KD could see limited minutes.
- C.J. McCollum (4x) – McCollum has posted 20.2ppg in the last ten.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (4x) – The ROY front runner has four double-doubles in the last five. He’s posting 19.8ppg and 11rpg during that stretch.
- Isaiah Thomas (4x) – Averaging 23ppg and 8.5apg in two matchups against Toronto this season.
- Darren Collison (4x) – Collison is averaging 22.5ppg and 5apg over the last two.
- Michael Beasley (4x) – Beasley has seen double digit minutes in the last four games. He’s a nice option for cheap.
- DeMarcus Cousins (4x) – Averaging 25.5ppg and 10.3rpg over the last five.
- Stephen Curry (4x) – Curry only scored 14 points in the earlier matchup against the Mavs this season.
- Brandon Knight (4x) – Knight has averaged 27.5ppg and 12apg against the Lakers this year.
- James Hardern(4x) – Harden is averaging 29.5ppg this month.
- Draymond Green (4x) – Green has a double-double in three of the last four.
- Tim Frazier (3x)
- Andre Drummond (3x)
- DeMar DeRozan (3x)
- Damian Lillard (3x)
- Alex Len (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us on Monday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.