Should be another night of big scores with seven out of nine games coming in with a Vegas total of 209 or higher tonight and only one game with a double-digit favorite (Warriors). With so many high scoring games projected the experts recommended a wide range of options tonight.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Anthony Davis (8x) – Six straight games with 20+ points and 10+ rebounds in a game with a high Vegas total and a favorable matchup against the Kings
- Jrue Holiday (7x) – Production has been down the last 2 games but he should be able to bounce back tonight against the Kings
- Victor Oladipo (6x) – Averaging 20.2 points, 4.8 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.8 steals over his last 6 games
- Kevin Durant (6x) – Only played 26 minutes in a blowout on Monday, should go back to 35+ minutes in a close game with the Celtics tonight
- DeMarcus Cousins (6x) – Can you fit in both Davis and Cousins or do you choose one over the other?
- Isaiah Thomas (6x) – Reasonably priced and should see increased usage with Jae Crowder out again
- Dwight Howard (6x) – Only scored 7 points on Monday in a blowout win but he should be able to return to a double-double tonight against the Clippers
- Russell Westbrook (5x) – Triple-doubles in 4 of his last 7 games
- Evan Fournier (5x) – Coming off a season-high 30 points
- Andre Drummond (5x) – His minutes and production have been up-and-down lately
- Taj Gibson (5x) – Put up a double-double on Monday with Pau Gasol out, Gasol will be out again tonight
- Karl-Anthony Towns (5x) – Doesn’t seem to hitting the rookie wall, consistent production every night
- Rudy Gay (4x) – A middle-priced option to get exposure to the Pelicans/Kings game
- John Wall (4x) – Averaging 20.6 points, 11.0 assists, and 5.0 rebounds over his last 5 games
- Nikola Mirotic (4x) – Likely to start again tonight after putting up 17 points and 5 rebounds in his last game
- Jimmy Butler (4x) – A little rusty in his first game back on Monday, should be better tonight in favorable matchup against the Wizards
- Chandler Parsons (4x) – Has scored 24+ points in 2 of his last 3 games
- Ricky Rubio (4x) – Double-digit points and assists in 4 of his last 5 games
- Jared Sullinger (4x) – Averaging 15.3 points and 10.5 rebounds in his last 6 games
- Stephen Curry (3x)
- James Harden (3x)
- Zach LaVine (3x)
- LeBron James (3x)
- E’Twaun Moore (3x)
- Brandon Jennings (3x)
- Lance Stephenson (3x)
- Enes Kanter (3x)
- Nicolas Batum (3x)
- Toney Douglas (3x)
- JJ Redick (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back Friday for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.