It wouldn’t be a night in the NBA lately without a bunch of injuries and players looking at game-time decisions including the expert’s top play of the night, Lance Stephenson. It sLhould be a high scoring night with a ton of high-priced studs playing tonight and only one Vegas total under 203.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Lance Stephenson (8x) – Currently listed as questionable with a wrist injury, make sure he is active before putting him in your lineup
- Hassan Whiteside (7x) – Has a double-double in 11 of his last 12 games
- JaMychal Green (6x) – Put up a dud on Saturday with only 4 points and 8 rebounds but he should go back to big minutes and production against the Rockets
- Zach LaVine (6x) – Only scored 9 points in his last game but continues to get big minutes and has a favorable matchup against the Suns tonight
- Ricky Rubio (5x) – Double-digit assists in 3 out of last 4 games should be able to make it 4 of 5 tonight against the Suns
- Andrew Wiggins (5x) – Three straight T’Wolves on the list, how many can you start tonight against the Suns
- Kevin Durant (5x) – You can count on about 30 points a night but rebounds and assists will determine if he is a top play on the night
- Tobias Harris (5x) – Consistently solid production lately averaging 20.0 points and 6.7 rebounds over his last 3 games
- Russell Westbrook (5x) – High Vegas total, single-digit point spread, playing at home
- Stephen Curry (5x) – Not sure if he will see the court in the 4th quarter tonight as a 15-point favorite against the Pelicans, seems risky for Cash lineups with so many other stud options tonight
- Damian Lillard (5x) – Another PG duel for Lillard tonight, this time against Westbrook
- Ray McCallum (5x) – Had 13 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and 2 steals in 27 minutes in Grizzlies debut on Saturday, cheap option
- Devin Booker (5x) – Return of Brandon Knight could negatively impact his scoring output a little bit
- Alex Len (5x) – Double-double in 7 of his last 8 games, his price has been on the rise
- Matt Barnes (4x) – Production has been inconsistent depending on who is healthy for the Grizzlies any given night, his value goes up if Stephenson and/or Carter are out
- Briante Weber (4x) – Never heard of this guy until the last few days, he is getting good minutes but I’d rather have McCallum at a similarly cheap price
- James Harden (4x) – Only 12 points in his last game, probably setting us up for 50-point night
- Luol Deng (4x) – Rebounds have been down the last couple of games but he has scored 19 or 20 points in 3 straight games
- Anthony Davis (4x) – Averaging 28.5 points and 11.8 rebounds over his last 6 games but can the Pelicans keep it close with the Warriors tonight for him to get big minutes and fantasy production?
- Shelvin Mack (3x)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (3x)
- Taj Gibson (3x)
- Bobby Portis (3x)
- Karl-Anthony Towns (3x)
- Jrue Holiday (3x)
- Kyle Lowry (3x)
- Draymond Green (3x)
- Dwight Howard (3x)
- E’Twaun Moore (3x)
- Marvin Williams (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back tomorrow for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.