Ten games on the docket for this Friday. Three games feature an O/U of 223+ so you’d be wise to scout out the Houston/Boston, OKC/Minnesota and Portland/Golden State games.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Rudy Gay (10x) – Boogie is out tonight. All you need to do is look at Gay’s numbers when Cousins doesn’t play to know why he’s a superior play tonight.
- Victor Oladipo (8x) – Averaging 22.5ppg, 6.5rpg and 5apg over the last two.
- Evan Fournier (7x) – Fournier is putting up 21.5ppg in the last two outings.
- Kosta Koufos (7x) – It’s likely that Koufos sees a lot of minutes tonight in Cousins’ absence. Even with that, I’m not sure I’m 100% sold on the play; however, he will provide nice salary relief. Probably more of a GPP play.
- Brook Lopez (6x) – Lopez rested last Saturday and came back with a bang against Toronto on Tuesday with 35 points, 7 blocks, 5 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Anthony Davis (6x) – In 3 games against Memphis this season, Davis is averaging 20.3ppg, 10.3rpg and 4.3bpg.
- Darren Collison (5x) – Collison continues to play 30+ minutes each night regardless of Rajon Rondo’s injury status.
- Thaddeus Young (5x) – Young has put up 20ppg and 10.5rpg in two outings against the Sixers this season.
- Hassan Whiteside (5x) – Whiteside has three straight double-doubles and four in the last five games. He’s putting up 18.2ppg, 14rpg and 4.2bpg during that five game stretch.
- Damian Lillard (5x) – Everyone remembers what Lillard did the last time he faced the Warriors. Can he repeat it?
- Goran Dragic (4x) – Keep an eye on Dwyane Wade’s status for tonight. If he’s out, Dragic’s value goes way up.
- Stephen Curry (4x) – Steph only scored 12 points on Wednesday night. He’s sure to bounce back tonight.
- Lance Stephenson (4x) – He’s getting 20+ minutes each night and has produced decent numbers.
- JaMychal Green (4x) – Green has back-to-back double-doubles and is averaging 16.7ppg over the last three.
- Zach Lavine (4x) – He’s aveaging 19.2ppg over the last five and has scored 23ppg in three matchups against the Thunder’s sub-par perimeter defense this year.
- Rajon Rondo (3x)
- Ish Smith (3x)
- Jrue Holiday (3x)
- Tobias Harris (3x)
- Jason Smith (3x)
- Robert Covington (3x)
- Robin Lopez (3x)
- Dwight Howard (3x)
- Kevin Durant (3x)
- Russell Westbrook (3x)
- Jae Crowder (3x)
- Aaron Gordon (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us on Monday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.