A massive slate of games on this Wednesday. With eleven games going, there are a ton of players in today’s Consensus article. Some high-price and some affordable talent. You’ll need a good mix of both to take down some cash.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Brandon Knight (7x) – Is he the only one left in Phoenix that cares? Quite possibly. The Suns are a disaster. Knight has averaged 24ppg and 7apg over the last two.
- Victor Oladipo (7x) – Three of his last five games have been solid. The other two have been complete duds.
- Russell Westbrook (6x) – KD is a gametime decision so that’s worth keeping an eye on. Even without Durant last game, Westbrook’s numbers were off the charts like they were last season when KD missed time.
- Evan Turner (6x) – Coming off a double-double against the Nets on Monday. He’s averaged 15.2ppg over his last five.
- Anthony Davis (6x) – The Pelicans are struggling as a team but Davis has a double-double in four of his last five.
- Deandre Jordan (6x) – Jordan is a monster on the boards. It’s been over two weeks since he didn’t record a double-double.
- Kyle Lowry (5x) – Three straight double-doubles in which he’s averaging 21ppg and 10.3apg.
- Chris Bosh (5x) – Fresh off a 31-11 game on Monday against the Pacers.
- Thaddeus Young (5x) – Back-to-back double-doubles in which he’s averaged 19.5ppg and 12.5rpg.
- Andre Drummond (5x) – Drummond has a double-double in four of his last five. If he could figure out how to make free throws, he’d be even more of a monster than he already is.
- Danilo Gallinari (5x) – Since coming back off the shelf, he’s putting up 26.5ppg and 5.5rpg.
- Tristan Thompson (4x)
- Jeff WIthey (4x)
- Kemba Walker (4x)
- Cody Zeller (4x)
- Norris Cole (4x)
- Andrew Wiggins (4x)
- Paul George (4x)
- Shabazz Muhammad (3x)
- Serge Ibaka (3x)
- Nikola Vucevic (3x)
- Chris Paul (3x)
- Bojan Bogdanovic (3x)
- Ricky Rubio (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us Friday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.