Tonight features a 9-game slate of NBA action. Vegas has three games with blowout potential as the Spurs, Warriors and Raptors are all favored by double-digits. We could be in for a high scoring night with five games that have a Vegas total of 206 or higher. There is a nice mix of high priced, mid-tier and value plays on the consensus list tonight to build your lineups.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Frank Kaminsky (8) – With Cody Zeller and Nicolas Batum out tonight, the inexpensive Kaminsky averaging 15.5 points and 6.0 rebounds over his last 4 games is a strong play
- Clint Capela (8) – With Dwight Howard on Wednesday Capela put up a double-double, Howard will be out again tonight, cheap option
- Russell Westbrook (8) – Had 16 points, 15 assists and 8 rebounds on Wednesday in only 27 minutes, he should play more minutes tonight in high scoring close game against Dallas
- James Harden (8) – Put up a huge triple-double on Wednesday should have the ball in his hands all night with Patrick Beverley likely out again
- Pau Gasol (8) – Had a rough night against the Warriors in his last game, should fare much better tonight against the Celtics
- Nikola Vucevic (7) – Should be able to take advantage of a beat up Hornets frontcourt
- Khris Middleton (6) – Has scored 20+ points in 7 of his last 8 games
- Stephen Curry (6) – Potential for reduced minutes due to a blowout win is the only thing standing in his way of a huge night
- Monta Ellis (5) – He will have the ball in his hands a lot with George Hill out tonight in a game with the highest Vegas total against the Warriors
- Kevin Durant (5) – Going back home to Texas to face the Mavericks who he put up a 29-10-4 line on about a week ago
- Chris Bosh (5) – He might shoot the ball 30 times tonight with numerous Heat players out
- Terrence Jones (5) – Should see increased minutes with Dwight Howard out, scored 18 points in his last game
- Taj Gibson (4) – Minutes and production go up with Joakim Noah out, still pretty cheap
- Tobias Harris (4) – Had 15 points and 10 rebounds in his last game, but Victor Oladipo will be back tonight which could impact his usage
- Spencer Hawes (4) – Likely to move into the starting lineup and see increased minutes with Cody Zeller out
- Carmelo Anthony (4) – Put up 30 points on Wednesday and playing at home in a face paced game with the Clippers
- Robin Lopez (4) – Averaging 19 points and 11 rebounds over his last 2 games
- Jeremy Lin (3) – Inconsistent, but could see an increase in usage with Nicolas Batum out
- Justise Winslow (3) – Somebody has to play for the Heat, Winslow can contribute in multiple categories and is very cheap
- Aaron Gordon (3) – Has played 27+ minutes in his last 2 games averaging 12.5 points and 7.5 rebounds, cheap option
- Greg Monroe (3) – Has 6 straight games with 15+ points and 10+ rebounds
- Chris Paul (3) – Could be a good low-owned pivot in GPPs tonight averaging 29.0 points and 10.5 assists in his last 2 games
- Gordon Hayward (3) – Put up big numbers in back-to-back OT games averaging 31.5 points, 7 assists and 4 rebounds during those 2 games
- Donald Sloan (3) – Producing solid numbers since Jarrett Jack was injured, still reasonably priced
- Chandler Parsons (3) – Coming off a season-high 30-point game
- Myles Turner (3) – Averaging 20 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3 blocks over his last 2 games and Ian Mahinmi is out again tonight, cheap option
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back again on Monday for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.