Five games to ring in 2016. There is not a ton of top-level talent playing tonight so there should be value in several places. Tonight could be a good opportunity to score some cash with people’s minds on CFB and NFL.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Ish Smith (7x) – Ish is with the Sixers now and he’s getting a lot of minutes. 18ppg and over 8apg since the trade.
- Nikola Vucevic (6x) – He’s averaged 23.4ppg and 8.4rpg over his last five.
- John Wall (5x) – Wall has put up a double-double in five straight games. His assist numbers have been fantastic lately.
- Evan Fournier (5x) – Fournier started the season on fire but faded a bit. He’s back to fire mode the last few weeks. He’s averaged 16.4ppg over his last five.
- Nerlens Noel (5x) – He has put up 17.3ppg and 8.7rpg over his last three outings.
- Pau Gasol (4x) – Gasol is averaging a double-double for the season.
- Taj Gibson (4x) – Taj has gotten big minutes of late, similar to last season. He’s posted double-digit rebounds in three of the last four games.
- Marcin Gortat (4x) – A double-double in three of the last five games.
- DeMar DeRozen (4x) – He has put up 26.2ppg in his last five.
- Lou Williams (4x) – Williams is averaging 15ppg, 4rpg and 4.5apg over the last two games.
- Chandler Parsons (3x) – Parsons is playing his usual minutes again. He had a dud his last time out.
- Jordan Clarkson (3x) – Clarkson scored 24 points his last time out.
- Chris Bosh (3x) – Bosh has been an animal! 24ppg and three double-doubles in his last five games.
- Otto Porter (3x) – 20.5ppg and 8.5rpg in his last two games.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.