Nine games in the NBA tonight with no West Coast games. The latest tip on this Friday is 8:30pm CT so you early-to-bed folks might know how you fared before your head hits the pillow. If you have yet to check out our Lineup Construction article, please do so. We’ve had a couple nights of cashing in off the Consensus article.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Isaiah Thomas (7x) – Thomas has been on fire, averaging 32.3ppg over the last three.
- Brook Lopez (7x) – Lopez has put up 20.4ppg over his last five.
- Paul George (7x) – George continues to fill up the stat sheet nightly. He’s good for around 20 points and 7 boards every time he hits the floor.
- Kevin Love (6x) – Love has three straight double-doubles.
- Monta Ellis (5x) – I’m staying away from Ellis. He is basically a one stat guy and he’s not even producing in that category this season.
- Anthony Davis (5x) – He went for 24-10 in his first game back from injury on Wednesday.
- Paul Millsap (5x) – Averaging 18.8ppg over the last five.
- Gerald Green (5x) – Playing really well of late. Putting up 17ppg over the last four.
- Dirk Nowitzki (5x) – Dirk is having a great season for an old man. He sat out Wednesday’s game against the Thunder so he should have fresh legs tonight.
- Damian Lillard (5x) – Double-doubles in two of his last three. In those games, he’s averaging 30.7ppg and 9.7apg.
- Khris Middleton (5x) – No one in the NBA is playing more minutes than Middleton. Averaging 22.8ppg in the last five.
- Lebron James (4x) – Bron has a double-double in three of his last five outings.
- Avery Bradley (4x) – Bradley has only average 11.7ppg in his three games since returning from injury. That being said, his minutes have been in the high-30’s/low 40’s so that’s encouraging.
- Nene Hilario (4x) – With Gortat out, Hilario is picking up the slack a bit (along with Gooden). Nene has averaged 13ppg over the last two.
- Greg Monroe (4x) – The Bucks have disappointed this season but Monroe has been solid. He has a double-double in four of the last five games.
- Brandon Knight (3x) – Knight missed Tuesday’s game due to illness but is expected to play tonight. He has averaged 23ppg in the last four games that he’s played.
- Devin Booker (3x) – Since Eric Bledsoe went down, Booker has been putting up solid numbers. He’s putting up 16.6ppg over the last five.
- CJ Miles (3x) – Miles is set to start tonight which figures to mean his minutes will be up. When he’s played decent minutes, he’s usually putting up solid numbers at an affordable cost.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (3x) – The Greek Freak has two straight double-doubles and has averaged 10.3rpg over the last three.
- Dwyane Wade (3x) – Be sure to check the injury report prior to inserting Wade in your lineups as he is questionable for Friday’s game.
- Hassan Whiteside (3x) – Similar to Wade, though he’s listed as probable, be sure to check his injury status. In the last two games he’s played, he’s had a double-double.
- Mirza Teletovic (3x) – Averaging 16ppg over the last five.
- Jae Crowder (3x) – Crowder has been a beast lately. He has played over 30 minutes in each of the last five games. That’s big because he produces when he’s on the floor.
- Tyler Johnson (3x) – Johnson has benefited most from Dragic’s injury. He’s averaged 10.5ppg and 4.5apg over the last two.
- Tristan Thompson (3x) – Thompson is starting now and deservedly so. He’s had a double-double in two of the last three.
- Danilo Gallinari (3x) – Gallinari beasted the Warriors earlier this week. Speaking of beastly, he’s averaging 26.6ppg and 6.2rpg over the last five.
Good luck everyone and catch us next Tuesday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.