Eight games on the NBA schedule for this Tuesday evening. Only three Highly Touted plays for the night and they come at somewhat affordable prices.
If you did not notice, we started a new write-up on the days that we post this article. We, as a team, will be playing a lineup made of players from the Consensus article to see how it performs. We got off to a pretty nice start on FanDuel last night; however, our DraftKings lineup was not as fortunate. Keep an eye out each day for an article from Stephen that will show these nightly lineups.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Devin Booker (8x) – Booker has really taken advantage of the increased playing time due to Bledsoe’s injury. Over the last two games, he’s averaging 16.5ppg and 8rpg.
- Tyreke Evans (7x) – With Anthony Davis potentially missing a second game in a row, Evans is a must own. 26.5ppg, 7 rpg and 6apg over his last two.
- Paul George (7x) – George has not shot the ball well over the last three outings. He will look to bounce back against the Suns on Tuesday.
- Kristaps Porzingis (6x) – Porzingis is putting up 17.2ppg and 7.8rpg over the last five games.
- Michael Carter-Williams (6x) – Had a really bad game his last time out. In the three games prior to that, MCW averaged 17ppg, 8.7apg and 6.3rpg.
- Ryan Anderson (5x) – Similar to Evans, if Davis sits then Anderson becomes a must start. He had a double-double, in Davis’ absence, his last time out.
- Robin Lopez (5x) – He has averaged 14.7ppg and 5.3rpg over the last three.
- Lou Williams (5x) – Had a line of 18-8-6 in his last game. In the game prior to that, he put up 44 points on the Thunder.
- Greg Monroe (5x) – Monroe comes at a really affordable price tonight. He’s had a double-double in three of his last five and missed another one by one point during that span.
- Zach Randolph (5x) – Randolph has been a beast over the last four games averaging 21.8ppg and 10.8rpg over that stretch.
- Mario Chalmers (4x) – When I play Chalmers, he stinks. When I don’t, he puts up solid numbers. He’s averaged 17.7ppg over his last three.
- Russell Westbrook (4x) – 30.5ppg, 11.5apg and 10.5rpg over his last three outings.
- Stanley Johnson (4x) – Had a nice game last Wednesday. Outside of that, he isn’t much to write home about.
- Kevin Durant (4x) – KD has averaged 26ppg and 10rpg over his last three.
- Jrue Holiday (4x) – Put up 29 points and 11 rebounds against the Clips on Sunday.
- Carmelo Anthony (4x) – A double-double in three of his last five games.
- Jimmy Butler (4x) – He’s cooled down a bit over the last couple games. Still averaging 27.8ppg and 6.8apg over the last five.
- James Harden (3x) – His 21-9-9 line the last time out was superb.
- Monta Ellis (3x) – Monta has not been able to get rolling in Indy this year.
- Shabazz Muhammad (3x) – Averaging 19ppg over his last two games.
- Khris Middleton (3x) – Middleton is putting up 24.3ppg over the last three.
- Nikola Mirotic (3x) – Had a dud his last time out. He’s consistently seeing minutes in the 30 per game range and he usually comes at a decent price point.
- Amir Johnson (3x) – He’s found a nice fit in the Boston front court. Averaging 13.5ppg and 7.5rpg over the last four games.
- Larry Nance, Jr. (3x) – Had a double-double his last time out. Keep an eye on Julius Randle’s status as Nance’s value goes way up if Randle can’t play.
- Pau Gasol (3x) – Gasol has a double-double in four of his last five games.
Good luck everyone and catch us next tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.