We only have a very small 3-game slate of games tonight in the NBA including two games with 13+ point favorites (Warriors and Spurs). As a result, most of the consensus plays are focused on the Wizards/Bulls game which only has an 8-point line with a 207 total.
We will also be trying something new here at DailyOverlay starting with today’s NBA slate. We will be producing a second article each night about a half hour before tipoff with some suggested lineups for FanDuel and DraftKings based on this Industry Consensus list. Be sure to come back and check it out.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Nikola Mirotic (8) – Has scored in double-figures in 5 straight games, still reasonably priced
- Jimmy Butler (8) – Averaging 28.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 6.2 assists over last 6 games
- Otto Porter (7) – Has scored in double-figures in 6 out of his last 7 games averaging 15.9 points per game, still reasonably priced
- Marcin Gortat (7) – Will be a game-time decision tonight and could be limited even if he does play, proceed with caution
- Jared Dudley (7) – Playing big minutes with all of the Wizards injuries, his production has been inconsistent, but he is cheap and the experts like him on a short slate tonight
- John Wall (6) – He got banged up a little bit in the last game, but it sounds like he will play tonight, watch the injury report to confirm, could see a lot of shots tonight if Gortat is out
- Derrick Rose (6) – Averaging 17.0 points and 4.7 assists over last 3 games since returning from hamstring injury
- Draymond Green (6) – Has been on fire lately with 4 triple-doubles in his last 6 games
- Pau Gasol (5) – Averaging 16.5 points and 10.8 rebounds per game this season, could have a slight hit to his minutes with Joakim Noah expected to return tonight
- Gerald Green (4) – With both Dwyane Wade and Tyler Johnson listed as game-time decisions Green could see a boost in minutes and production tonight, averaging 17 points over his last 2 games
- LaMarcus Aldridge (4) – Solid minutes and production every night, but upside is limited in Spurs offense
- Goran Dragic (4) – Has played better lately scoring in double-digits in 7 straight games and could see an increase in shots if Wade is out or limited
- Donald Sloan (4) – Coming off a double-double where he outplayed Shane Larkin for PG minutes with Jarrett Jack out
- Dwyane Wade (3) – Injured his shoulder in their last game, sounds like he will try to play tonight, but it is the late game so be cautious
- Chris Bosh (3) – Has been hot, scoring 20+ points in 10 of his last 12 games
- Kawhi Leonard (3) – The most consistent producer for the Spurs every night
- Stephen Curry (3) – He is rolling again coming off a game with 38 points and 11 assists
- Manu Ginobili (3) – Cheap option, but could see limited minutes in first game of a back-to-back for Spurs
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back again on Tuesday for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.
Follow me on Twitter @Rotopilot