Five games for your NBA viewing pleasure on this Tuesday evening. No double digit spreads and all five totals are at least 200 so brace yourselves for a wild, high-scoring night of DFS fun.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Dwyane Wade (8x) – I saw a stat the other day but don’t remember where so I apologize if it was one of my fellow Daily Overlayers that wrote it. Wade’s usage increases exponentially when Hassan Whiteside does not play…Whiteside will be out again tonight.
- Carmelo Anthony (8x) – Melo is healthy and productive once again. He is coming off back to back double-doubles, including just missing out on a triple-double last Friday.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (8x) – Towns has become a shoe-in for the ROY honors. He has posted four straight double-doubles and is averaging 24.5ppg and 12.3rpg over that stretch.
- Ricky Rubio (7x) – Still can’t score much but that doesn’t really matter much when you’re averaging almost 9apg for the year and almost 10apg over the last five games.
- Julius Randle (7x) – Averaging a double-double over his last five games…14.8ppg and 10.6rpg.
- Gorgui Dieng (7x) – Dieng has been playing really well of late. 16.8ppg and 10rpg over his last four outings.
- Kyle Lowry (6x) – Toronto is quietly becoming a power in the East and Lowry is the catalyst. Putting up over 20ppg in his last five.
- Zach LaVine (6x) – The Consensus is showing some love for the T-Wolves this evening. LaVine is averaging 22.2ppg over the last four.
- Chris Bosh (6x) – Bosh is putting up 21.8ppg over the last five.
- Devin Booker (5x) – Getting a lot of minutes and doing a lot with those minutes.
- Jabari Parker (5x) – Back to back solid outings. Averaged 16.5ppg and 6rpg over those two.
- James Harden (5x) – Harden is coming off a 40 point, 11 assist, 7 rebound game.
- Justise Winslow (4x) – The former Dukie has seen his minutes stay consistently in the mid-30’s the last couple of weeks.
- PJ Tucker (4x) – Tucker had a dud of a game on Sunday against the Mavs. With TJ Warren going down for the remainder of the season, Tucker will get plenty of opportunities with a bad Suns club.
- Luol Deng (4x) – Deng is averaging 14.3ppg over the last three for the Heat.
- Damian Lillard (4x) – Lillard has put up solid numbers the last five games averaging 22.4ppg and 7.6apg.
- Patrick Beverley (3x) – Nothing flashy but is getting solid minutes for an uptempo Rockets squad.
- Andrew Wiggins (3x) – Outside of a dud last Friday, Wiggins has played well of late.
- Isaiah Thomas (3x) – Thomas is putting up 21ppg and 6.2apg over the last ten. He has posted 27.5ppg in two outings against the Knicks this season.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (3x) – Went for 17-9 in the matchup with Portland earlier this year.
- Marcus Smart (3x) – Smart is coming off a 26-point performance against Orlando on Sunday.
- Trevor Ariza (3x) – Ariza had two big games last week but has seen his numbers come back to earth in the last three outings.
- Greg Monroe (3x) – Monroe is averaging 22.4ppg and 9.2rpg over the last five.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.