A bit of a light schedule for a Friday night in the NBA with only eight games. That being said, we have a wide selection of players from the Consensus tonight, including another stacked “Highly Touted” category. All eight games feature an O/U north of 200 and the highest spread is 8.5. Plenty of points and highly competitive games for your DFS enjoyment.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Mike Conley (8x) – In 8 games this month, Conley is posting 18.1ppg and 6.1apg. Gets a favorable matchup in LA.
- Al Horford (8x) – Horford has seen an increase in minutes over the last three games. That has translated to 18ppg, 10rpg, 3.7apg and 3.3bpg.
- Chris Paul (7x) – CP3 has a double-double in five of the last six outings. During that stretch he is averaging 22.3ppg and 11.8apg.
- Evan Fournier (7x) – Outside of a dud last Friday, Fournier has returned to his early season form. He’s consistently posting 20+ points each night.
- Matt Barnes (7x) – In two games against the Lakers this season, Barnes is averaging 15ppg and 8rpg.
- Lebron James (7x) – King James continues to be the most well rounded DFS player out there. In the last five games, he’s posting 19.6ppg, 7.8apg and 7rpg.
- Kristaps Porzingis (7x) – Porzingis has seen his rebounding numbers dip a bit lately. Has struggled in two matchups against the Magic this season.
- Jamal Crawford (6x) – Bounced back nicely from his complete failure on Monday with 20 points against Denver on Wednesday.
- DeMarcus Cousins (6x) – Cousins is playing the best basketball in his career under coach George Karl; however, he want Karl out of town. Makes perfect sense, doesn’t it?! Averaging 27.4ppg and 11rpg over the last five.
- Kyle Lowry (6x) – Has had some nice success against the Cavs this season (25ppg and 8apg).
- DeAndre Jordan (6x) – His last ten games have been phenomenal. He is putting up 13.8ppg and 16.2rpg in that stretch.
- John Wall (5x) – In the last five, Wall is averaging 16.6ppg, 8.2apg and 6.8rpg.
- D’Angelo Russell (5x) – Russell has played well this month. In February, he’s averaging 14.2ppg and 4.1apg.
- JJ Redick (5x) – Consistently getting in the 12-15 FG attempts each night which typically translates to around 20 points.
- Carmelo Anthony (5x) – Melo has been a double-double machine. In February he’s posting 22.3ppg and 10rpg.
- Paul George (5x) – 28.2ppg, 6.4rpg and 5.4apg over the last five.
- Paul Millsap (5x) – In two matchups against the Bulls this season, Millsap has posted 16.5ppg and 6rpg.
- Jordan Clarkson (5x) – Clarkson has taken over Lou Williams’ spot in the starting lineup and it’s working out well for him. He is putting up 21ppg, 5.4rpg and 4.6apg over the last five.
- Marcin Gortat (5x) – Gortat had a dud on Wednesday but don’t shy away from him because of that. I’ll have him in most, if not all, of my lineups tonight.
- Rudy Gay (4x) – Gay has posted 18ppg and 7.3rpg in three previous games against the Clippers this year.
- Zach Randolph (4x) – 18ppg and 7rpg over the last five.
- Pau Gasol (4x) – Be sure to check the lineups prior to playing Gasol tonight. He is listed as questionable with an illness.
- Victor Oladipo (3x) – 16.8ppg and 6.6rpg over the last five.
- Ian Mahinmi (3x) – Seeing more minutes and an uptick in production lately. Still undervalued.
- Myles Turner (3x) – 14.3ppg and 7rpg this month.
- Aaron Gordon (3x) – Double-double in three of the last four.
- Dirk Nowitzki (3x) – The ageless wonder turned back the clock on Wednesday with 33 points against OKC.
- JaMychal Green (3x) – Has played 20+ minutes in each of the last four.
Good luck everyone and catch us next Monday for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.