With the second half of the season now in full swing, we have a nice seven-game slate of NBA action tonight. According to Vegas, we should have some close, high scoring games tonight with only one team favored by double-digits (Clippers) and all games with a total over 200.
Be sure to check back about a half hour before tipoff for our “NBA Consensus Lineup Construction” article for some sample FanDuel and DraftKing lineups to consider for tonight.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight…
- Jamal Crawford (9x) – Has played 30+ minutes in 6 straight games averaging 20.8 points per game
- Jabari Parker (8x) – Has had 2 big games since the All-Star break averaging 25.5 points and 12 rebounds and faces the Lakers tonight
- Karl-Anthony Towns (7x) – Failed to get a double-double on Saturday for the first time in 11 games, but still had 24 points and 8 rebounds
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (7x) – Played 37+ minutes in 4 straight games and has 3 straight double-doubles
- Kevin Love (6x) – Averaging 22 points and 13 rebounds in his 2 games since the All-Star break
- Gorgui Dieng (6x) – Put up a dud in his last game but should be able to bounce back against the Celtics tonight
- Michael Carter-Williams (6x) – Favorable matchup against the Lakers and Jerryd Bayless will be out again tonight
- LeBron James (6x) – Most selected high-priced stud on the slate tonight
- Khris Middleton (6x) – Yet another Bucks player being recommended against the Lakers tonight, how many do you play?
- Julius Randle (6x) – Has put up a double-double in 7 of his last 9 games
- Stephen Curry (5x) – Warriors in the highest Vegas total of the night and only a 6-point favorite
- Luol Deng (5x) – On fire with Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade out averaging 28.5 points and 10.5 rebounds over his last 2 games, scoring could take a small hit if Wade plays tonight
- Isaiah Thomas (4x) – Averaging 27.7 points and 9.7 assists in his last 3 games
- Paul Millsap (4x) – Will need to produce a big game in expected high scoring game against the Warriors
- Draymond Green (4x) – Coming off a triple-double and should see big minutes in a close game with many Warriors big men questionable to play
- D’Angelo Russell (4x) – Now in the starting lineup, cheap option
- Goran Dragic (4x) – Averaging 20.5 points, 9 assists, and 6 rebounds over last 2 games with Bosh and Wade out, scoring could take a little hit if Wade plays tonight
- Al Horford (4x) – Reasonable priced big man playing in the highest Vegas total versus Warriors
- DeAndre Jordan (3x)
- Kyle Lowry (3x)
- Myles Turner (3x)
- Tristian Thompson (3x)
- OJ Mayo (3x)
- Alex Len (3x)
- Reggie Jackson (3x)
Hope you find the right combination to cash!
Check back tomorrow for the next edition of the NBA Industry Consensus picks.
Follow my on Twitter @RotoPilot