A late start so let’s get right to it..
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Gordon Hayward (8x) – Hayward has averaged 23.3ppg over the last three.
- Thaddeus Young (8x) – Young has really played well this season. On the year, he’s putting up 15.9ppg and 8.9rpg.
- Derrick Favors (8x) – Favors went for 35-13 his last time out and has three straight double-doubles.
- James Harden (7x) – He has upped his scoring average to almost 30ppg while putting up over 6 rebounds and 6 assists per contest, too.
- Paul George (6x) – He has returned to pre-injury form. George put up 48 points on Saturday against the Jazz.
- Elfrid Payton (6x) – He’s averaging 15.4ppg and 7apg over the last five contests.
- Nikola Vucevic (6x) – Has a double-double in three of his last four games.
- Omri Casspi (5x) – Casspi is averaging just over 11ppg and almost 6rpg this year.
- DeMarcus Cousins (5x) – Cousins has struggled lately. He is putting up just 14.3ppg over the last three.
- Draymond Green (5x) – Green has just missed out on a double-double each of the last two games.
- Marc Gasol (5x) – Averaging 25ppg and 9.7rpg over the last three.
- Will Barton (5x) – Barton continues to play a key role in Denver. Coming off the bench to average 19ppg in the last week.
A lot of high-priced guys in the Suggested category tonight. If you can squeeze them in, then give a look to the few Suggested bargain plays here too.
- Russell Westbrook (4x)
- Patrick Beverly (4x)
- Steph Curry (4x)
- Klay Thompson (4x)
- Brook Lopez (4x)
- Lebron James (3x)
- Dwight Howard (3x)
- Ed Davis (3x)
- Bojan Bogdanovic (3x)
- Rodney Stuckey (3x)
- Shane Larkin (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.