Five games on this Tuesday night with the latest tip at 8pm CT. A lot of high-priced talent on the board for the evening so let’s see if we can’t find a couple bargains in our Consensus write-up today.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Paul Millsap (7x) – He is averaging 21.3ppg and 6.3rpg over his last three.
- Russell Westbrook (6x) – Westbrook missed a triple-double by one rebound his last game. In the last four games, he’s averaging 28ppg, 8.8apg and 7.3rpg.
- Jeff Green (6x) – When Green is on, he’s a cheap, solid option. When he’s not, he’s a waste of a roster slot. I’m not willing to risk it with him.
- Andre Drummond (6x) – On Saturday against the Celtics, he put up 22 points and 22 rebounds.
- James Harden (6x) – Harden is putting up 28.4ppg, 6.8apg and 6.0rpg on the season.
- Reggie Jackson (5x) – Every time I play him, he puts up a dud. He has not eclipsed the 20 point mark in his last three games.
- Will Barton (5x) – Averaging 17.3ppg, 6.3rpg and 4.3apg over his last three outings.
- Jeff Teague (5x) – Teague does the same thing for me as Jackson. I play him, he stinks. He’s averaging 15.5ppg and almost 6.0apg on the season.
- Kevin Durant (5x) – Over the last five games, Durant is putting up 24.4ppg, 7.4rpg and 6.2apg.
- Kristaps Porzingis (4x) – The potential Rookie of the Year has been up and down lately. In his last game, he put up 16 points and 12 boards.
- Nikola Jokic (4x) – Jokic was on a roll until throwing up a dud his last time out. That’s an outlier and he’s a solid play.
- Kent Bazemore (4x) – Bazemore has three straight games of single-digit scoring games. I’d be hesitant to deploy him tonight.
- Gary Harris (4x) – He’s averaged 13ppg, 4apg and 2rpg over his last two.
- Chris Bosh (4x) – Bosh is a model of consistency. He’s put up three straight double-doubles in which he’s averaging 26ppg and 11.3rpg.
- Lebron James (3x) – Lebron has had a couple of sub-par games in a row. I’d expect him to bounce back tonight.
- Serge Ibaka (3x) – We haven’t seen much Serge in our Consensus article this year. It’s been awhile since we’ve seen a double-digit rebounding game out of him.
- Matthew Dellavedova (3x) – Another guy that I just can’t roster. I don’t trust him. Averaging 9.3ppg over his last three.
- Enes Kanter (3x) – Kanter can score and rebound with the best of them. Can’t play a lick of defense though…good thing defense doesn’t mean squat in DFS for the most part. He’s put up a double-double in three of his last five.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok.