This has become a crapshoot. Please, please, please check the injury status of everyone on this list prior to playing them tonight. With all the healthy scratches, there is quite a bit of value across the board. Probably a solid idea to stack the Golden State/Boston game as it will be high scoring and Jae Crowder is the only expected casualty in that one.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Bradley Beal (7x) – Beal has scored 20.5ppg over the last two.
- Draymond Green (7x) – High scoring tilt with the C’s tonight in Oakland. Went for 24-11-8 in the previous matchup in Boston.
- Nicolas Batum (6x) – Batum is coming off a triple-double on Tuesday night against the Sixers.
- Robert Covington (6x) – Covington has scored 16.8ppg and grabbed 9.5rpg in the last four.
- Hassan Whiteside (6x) – Big numbers in the last five games…averaging 21.4ppg and 13rpg.
- Andre Drummond (6x) – Another big man with big numbers over the last five games…18.8ppg and 15.2rpg.
- John Wall (5x) – Wall has been a bright spot in a lost season for the Wiz.
- Kosta Koufos (5x) – Koufos has scored 11.8ppg and grabbed 7.5rpg in the last four.
- Shane Larkin (5x) – Seeing consistent minutes. His production isn’t always there but he’s a cheap option.
- Gordon Hayward (5x) – The Jazz are fighting for their playoff lives. Hayward should see big minutes.
- Dwyane Wade (5x) – Listed as doubtful for tonight’s game.
- Brandon Knight (4x) – Listed as doubtful for tonight’s game.
- Courtney Lee (4x) – 13.5ppg, 5rpg and 4apg in the last two.
- LeBron James (4x) – Expected to play in Atlanta tonight. Might want to double-check prior to inserting him in your lineup though.
- Alex Len (4x) – Two straight double-doubles in which he’s averaged 15.5ppg and 14rpg.
- Derrick Williams (4x) – If he plays decent minutes, he will produce.
- Steph Curry (4x) – Scoring 28.6ppg in the last five.
- Paul Millsap (4x) – Millsap scored 14 points, grabbed 11 boards and dished out 5 assists in the previous matchup against the Cavs.
- Ish Smith (3x)
- Trey Lyles (3x)
- Marcus Morris (3x)
- Devin Booker (3x)
- Victor Oladipo (3x)
- Harrison Barnes (3x)
- Carmelo Anthony (3x)
- JJ Barea (3x)
- Willie Cauley-Stein (3x)
- Shelvin Mack (3x)
Good luck everyone and catch us NEXT SEASON for the next edition of Expert Consensus. We appreciate everyone reading throughout the season and look forward to providing analysis for MLB over the summer.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok