Seven games on tap for this Tuesday night. If you haven’t had a chance, check out our NBA Industry Expert Grading article to see who is performing well. A couple of our usual suspects have yet to post picks at the time of this post so we may be a little on the light side today; however, I want to make sure that you guys have this piece as a reference when filling out those lineups.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Anthony Davis (8x) – He’s righted the ship since his awful performance on Opening Night.
- Andre Drummond (7x) – The Pistons are off to a surprising 3-0 start thanks in big part to Drummond.
- Kyle Lowry (6x) – Lowry has turned himself in to a fringe premier PG in the league.
- Emmanuel Mudiay (6x) – The rookie struggled his last time out against OKC.
- Julius Randle (6x) – Know that he’s healthy, he’s returning to the beast that dominated in his one season at Kentucky.
- Paul George (6x) – Averaging 17ppg, 7.7rpg and 4.7apg…those are solid numbers.
- Marcus Morris (5x) – He’s beginning to show his full breadth of talent in Detroit this season. Getting solid minutes and putting up solid production.
- Willie Caluey-Stein (5x) – The big rookie has had an up-and-down first week of the season.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (4x) – His game keeps getting better and better.
- DeMarre Carroll (4x) – He’s become one of my favorite plays in the DFS format.
- Victor Oladipo (4x) – Almost averaging a double-double. He’s pulling down 9 boards/game so far!
- Reggie Jackson (3x) – Not your traditional PG in that he’s a bit of a volume shooter; however, that translates to 18PPG.
- Marvin Williams (3x) – He is beginning to show signs of life in his NBA career. Nothing flashy.
- Jimmy Butler (3x) – I have him in all my NBA lineups for the night. Let’s get it, cousin!
- Evan Fournier (3x) – After a dud to start the year, he’s averaging 19.5ppg over the last two.
- Dwyane Wade (3x) – I just realized that I’ve been spelling his name wrong for years. Either way, the old man still has some pep in his step so far this season.
- Demar DeRozen (3x) – I also have DeRozen in all my lineups tonight.
Good luck everyone and catch us tomorrow for the next edition of Expert Consensus.
Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerOK.