The stars will certainly be out tonight. Though we only have a five game slate, it features some big star power and should allow some spread out ownership among those players. Vegas also likes there to be a lot of points tonight with the lowest o/u coming in at 210 (Pacers/Knicks) and the highest at 225 (Thunder/Nets). Potential landmines to navigate include the possible blowout in a couple of spots. I can assuredly say that the Warriors are going to put a hurtin’ on the Sixers at home. Other games with blowout potential include the Cavs as 7.5-point home faves over the Pistons and the Thunder 6.5-point road faves against the hapless Nets. We basically only have a Highly Touted category today. An insane amount of guys showed up in the top category. Best of luck!
Don’t forget to sign up for our premium membership so you can get all we have to offer. Well worth the $9.99 monthly investment.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Also listed projected ownership percentages for Cash and GPP leagues to help determine which players will be the chalk and which players could be a good, low-owned contrarian play.
Here are the Industry Consensus picks for tonight.
- Paul George (12x) – 46% Cash / 32% GPP – George has two straight double-doubles and three in the last four games.
- Victor Oladipo (11x) – 42% / 29% – In the last three games, Oladipo is posting 19.3ppg.
- Klay Thompson (11x) – 42% / 29% – Be wary of the blowout in this game. He should be well-rested as he sat out the game against the Spurs on Saturday night.
- Draymond Green (11x) – 40% / 28% – Green sat out Saturday as well. He had a bit of a dud on Friday.
- Jusuf Nurkic (11x) – 40% / 28% – Jurkic has been a beast since his trade to Portland. In the last five games, he’s putting up 16.2ppg and 10.6rpg.
- Jeremy Lin (10x) – 35% / 25% – If he could ever get over the 30-minute mark, he’d be able to put up some really monster numbers. In the last five games, he’s averaging 16.6ppg while only playing 25-minutes/game.
- Carmelo Anthony (10x) – 33% / 24% – In three games against the Pacers this season, Melo is averaging 26ppg.
- Damian Lillard (10x) – 33% / 24% – In the last two games, Lillard is posting 36ppg and 4.5rpg.
- LeBron James (9x) – 23% / 19% – James is posting 25ppg, 8.5rpg and 6.5apg in two games against the Pistons this year.
- Kristaps Porzingis (9x)– 26% / 21% – In the last five games, Porzingis is averaging 17.6ppg and 9.2rpg.
- DeMarcus Cousins (9x) – 23% / 19% – He has put it to the Blazers this year. In three games, he’s averaging 38.8ppg.
- Russell Westbrook (9x) – 23% / 19% – Two straight triple-doubles for Russ. He’s averaging 28ppg, 13.5apg and 12rpg in those two.
- Jordan Crawford (9x) – 40% / 27% – Crawford has put up solid numbers since his call-up. Posting 16ppg in three games.
- Anthony Davis (9x) – 23% / 19% – Davis scored 46 and grabbed 21 rebounds in his last game.
- Andre Drummond (8x)– 22% / 19% – Four double-doubles in the last five games. In those five, he’s posting 17.2ppg and 13.6rpg.
- Maurice Harkless (8x) – 30% / 22% – Has put up solid numbers against the Pelicans in two games. He’s posted 14.5ppg and 8.5rpg.
- Reggie Jackson (8x)– 22% / 19% – In the last five games, Jackson is averaging 18.6ppg and 5.2apg.
- CJ McCollum (7x) – 17% / 16% – McCollum is scoring 27ppg in the last five.
- Kyrie Irving (7x) – 17% / 16% – In three games against the Pistons, Irving is posting 23.3ppg and 7.3apg.
- Thaddeus Young (6x) – 23% / 16% –
- Zaza Pachulia (6x) – 23% / 16% –
- Sean Kilpatrick (5x) – 19% / 14% –
- Dario Saric (5x) – 11% / 11% –
- Brook Lopez (5x) – 12% / 12% –
- Trevor Booker (5x) – 12% / 12% –
- Enes Kanter (5x) – 12% / 12% –
- Richaun Holmes (5x) – 19% / 14% –
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (4x) – 9% / 9%
- CJ Miles (4x) – 15% / 11%
- Tobias Harris (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Steven Adams (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Myles Turner (4x) – 9% / 9%
- Jrue Holiday (4x) – 9% / 10%
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (4x) – 15% / 11%
- Stephen Curry (3x) – 6% / 8%
- Andre Roberson (3x) – 9% / 8%
- Timothy Luwawu-Cabarrot (3x) – 9% / 8%
- Courtney Lee (3x) – 9% / 8%
- Guillermo Hernangomez (3x) – 7% / 8%
Hope you find the right combination to cash! Follow me on Twitter @mbutlerok