Mar 13 – Phoenix Good Sam 500 Consensus Picks
Our third installment of our Nascar DFS Picks for DraftKings. Please let us know if you like the article so we can determine whether we want to continue it throughout the season. This week we gathered picks from eleven (11) experts from around the industry.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers. Interestingly, among our top 3 experts, only one pick is unanimous: Kevin Harvick.
- Kevin Harvick (9x) – starting 18th and 4 wins in last 5 at Phoenix. Should accumulate a lot of points.
- Ryan Newman (7x) – averaging 8th place finish last 4 times in Phoenix including a top 5 finish
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (7x) – Remains a popular play each week for good reason, and he won in Phoenix last November.
- Ty Dillon (6x) – Cheap price starting 28th in good equipment makes him a popular play to get in the stars
- Joey Logano (6x) – Only he and Harvick have finished inside top 10 in last 5 Phoenix races.
- Ryan Blaney (5x) – “Penske” car and Ryan Blaney running great other than last lap wreck last week. Too cheap.
- Brad Keselowski (5x) – Turn it to 11. Last 8 Phoenix races he is no worse than 11th. Starting 19th, should be a top 10 finisher.
- Kyle Busch (4x)
- Danica Patrick (4x)
- Jimmie Johnson (3x)
- Austin Dillon (3x)
- Carl Edwards (3x)
Good luck everyone!