Nascar – May 1 Talladega – GEICO 500 – Consensus picks
First some shout outs as Rotocurve.com, Rotoballer.com, DailyFantasySportsRankings.com lead the active Nascar experts!
THIS WEEK’S PICKS
This week we gathered picks from twelve (12) experts from around the industry. Some are pay picks, some are freely available and we consolidate them into our consensus picks.
Experts we used this week :
Rotogrinders – StevieTPFL
FoxSports (Chad Robb)
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
Our top consensus play has been on fire and has been a MUST for any lineup. This race could be wide open.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr (10x) – King of Talladega – 6 victories including a 1st and 2nd last year.
- Martin Truex Jr. (6x) – Only driver in price range averaging better than a 20th place finish. FInished 5th and 7th last year
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (5x) – Young driver but 4 of his last 5 races at Talladega were top 10 finishes.
- Regan Smith (5x) – Super cheap and ran great in the Daytona 500.
- Denny Hamlin (5x) – 1st and 9th last 2 races here. Won Daytona 500. His type of race.
- Kevin Harvick (5x) – Should gather a lot of points starting 29th
- Clint Bowyer (4x)
- Matt Kenseth (4x)
- Jimmie Johnson (3x)
- Joey Logano (3x)
- Brad Keselowski (3x)
- Landon Cassill (3x)
Good luck everyone!