Mar 6 – Kobalt 400 Consensus Picks
Our third installment of our Nascar DFS Picks for DraftKings. Please let us know if you like the article so we can determine whether we want to continue it throughout the season. This week we gathered picks from ten (10) experts from around the industry.
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (8x) – 7th, 2nd and 4th last 3 in Vegas
- Paul Menard (7x) – 5 straight Top 12 finishes in Vegas
- Jimmie Johnson (6x) – Jimmie and Kevin finished 1-2 last week and are again highly favored this week
- Kevin Harvick (6x)
- Kyle Busch (5x) – Hometown favorite, and just crushed the xfinity race today
- Brian Vickers (5x) – 3 straight top 15’s in Vegas
- Martin Truex, Jr (5x) – finished 2nd last year in Vegas and running very good this year
- Chase Elliott (4x)
- Matt Kenseth (4x)
- Ryan Newman (3x)
- Austin Dillon (3)
Good luck everyone!