Nascar – April 9 Texas Duck Commander – Consensus picks
This week we gathered picks from thirteen (13) experts from around the industry. Some are pay picks, some are freely available and we consolidate them into our consensus picks.
Experts we used this week (Fansided and Athlonsports are new to the picks. Heavy.com and ESPN.com had no picks. :
|Rotogrinders – StevieTPFL|
Click to see current Nascar expert grading
The numbers in the parenthesis are the number of experts that picked that player to give you more context as to the gaps between players and the tiers.
Our top consensus play has been on fire and has been a MUST for any lineup. This week, same as the last 2 racse, Jimmie Johnson was picked by 11 of 13 experts.
- Jimmie Johnson (11x) – Won 5 of 7 races in Texas. They call him “Mr. Texas”
- Brad Keselowski (8x) – 3 straight top 5 finishes.
- Brian Vickers (7x) – 2 top 10’s in last 3 and Better car than most at his price point.
- Kyle Busch (5x) – Racing well and 4th or better in 5 of last 6 in Texas.
- Austin Dillon (5x) – 11th or better in 5 of last 6 this year.
- Jamie McMurray (4x)
- Joey Logano (4x)
- Carl Edwards (4x)
- Danica Patrick (4x)
- Kevin Harvick (4x)
- Kurt Busch (3x)
- Ryan Blaney (3x)
Good luck everyone!